Does it seem like your maintenance fees are going insane? Are your account balances beginning to look smaller as these troublesome expenses keep whittling down your wallets? Growing each year until you ask yourself,” Is this even worth keeping any longer?
- If you are feeling stuck right about now, take a full breath! The good news is you have come to the right place.
- In this article, our group has composed an exclusive tip that could assist you with getting rid of Diamond Resorts timeshare.
- An answer that can help timeshare owners all over dispose of their timeshares!
- If you are prepared to discover the mystery of the most proficient method to escape Diamond Resorts International, first take our short quiz on the right side of the page.
- Once you have achieved this, get out a pen and a paper and prepare to take notes.
Our team will uncover the ideal way to eliminate the Diamond Resorts timeshare. Or, on the other hand, you can start a Live Chat to learn more through a free customised consultation. We can help you determine the best arrangement for your timeshare situation. Anyway, what are you hanging tight for? Let’s begin!
Who Owns Diamond Resorts International?
Who owns Diamond Resorts International anyway? Stephen J. Cloobeck first made Diamond Resorts a reality in 2007 when he drove a group of financial investors to purchase Sunterra Corporation. From that point forward, it has developed into the vacation ownership giant you know today.
- Otherwise known as Diamond Resorts International, the organisation presently has 379 destinations in 35 nations across the globe.
- Settled in Las Vegas, Nevada, Diamond Resorts currently has CEO Michael Flaskey in charge.
- Be that as it may, Cloobeck acquainted Diamond Resorts with its extraordinary focus-based framework.
Since 2013, Diamond Resorts has been supporting golf competitions. Everything began when PGA TOUR proficient Brian Gay offered to loan his name for a tournament debut. The objective was to assist with fundraising for the Florida Hospital for Children. Over 300 golf players, observers, and famous people attended the occasion.
- Then, in 2014, the competition expanded, including proficient players and a private featured show by Colt Ford.
- In addition to being a notable country music star, Colt Ford is the company’s superstar ambassador.
- Diamond Resorts was making such an uproar in the business it grabbed the eye of Apollo Global Management.
- The New York-based venture firm possesses a large knowledge of the vacation and hospitality industry.
- TPG Capital has a substantial stake in Caesar Entertainment. Do they truly require Diamond now as well?
They sure felt as such! In 2016, Apollo Global Management declared a $2.2 billion arrangement to get Diamond Resorts International.
It seems ideal for them to buy the organisation since this was the same year Diamond Resorts signed a settlement agreement with the State of Arizona. Diamond Resorts timeshare owners grumbled about their expenses for quite a long time and said they had been misled. At long last, some validity was found in these cases when Diamond Resorts needed to refund each of their proprietors!
After five years, in March of 2021, Apollo Global Management consented to sell Diamond Resorts to Hilton Grand Vacations for $1.4 Billion. The process was finished in August 2021.
How to Cancel Diamond Resorts
You might be thinking about how to cancel the Diamond Resorts contract. Commonly, it isn’t so easy to drop a timeshare contract.
- Presently, do not surrender at this time! There is a straightforward way out if you can catch it on time.
- The rescission period can save you an incredible amount of dollars on the off chance that you qualify.
- Your right of rescission is a little window of time where you can, in any case, cancel Diamond Resorts for full reimbursement.
- Generally situated inside the start or end of your agreement, the length of your rescission relies upon where you made your purchase.
- Rescission laws are distinctive in each state in the United States. A few states have a 5-day recession period; others have 7.
- A standard range we have seen is a 3 – 14-day rescission period.
- There are rescission laws in different nations like Mexico, for instance.
- However, don’t make the error of thinking that these laws work like American rescission laws.
Another significant hint is that most rescission laws expect you to mail a written cancellation letter. Moreover, since we’re feeling extra liberal, we will give you another tip. BUY THE EXPEDITED MAIL OPTION. Regarding rescission, submitting any documentation outside of your time period will disqualify you from this opportunity. Putting in a couple of additional dollars to avoid ineligibility is perhaps the best move you can make here. To learn more about timeshare rescission letters, click here.
Will Diamond Resorts Buy Back Timeshare?
Without a doubt, if you missed your rescission period, you might ask yourself,” Will Diamond Resorts buy back timeshare?
You should still call Diamond Resorts. Regardless of whether you’re behind on some of your instalments, it’s still worth a shot! Transitions by Diamond Resorts offers individuals and proprietors a protected method to relinquish all or part of their timeshare possession.
- Transitions will expect you to be current on your instalments, especially on the off chance that you might want to sell.
- Each timeshare should realise that qualification for resale just applies to paid-off timeshares.
- If you still have a loan or owe a mortgage balance, your timeshare will be recorded as “encumbered.”
- This implies it will be limited from being sold on any resale market.
- Considering that, don’t feel free to enlist a resale organisation! We don’t think that you should employ any resale organisation so they can list your timeshare on a “selective” stage.
- Discovering a purchaser in the resale market is a difficult task.
You may think we’re stating the obvious here. However, if you look through Diamond timeshares for sale on eBay or Craigslist, you’ll perceive what we mean. Different offers are recorded for as low as $1. This proves that many timeshare owners have abandoned their quest for a purchaser to free them of this weight.
How to Get Out of Diamond Resorts Timeshare
Timeshares normally are deeded properties or proprietorships upheld by an agreement. Similarly, as you just can’t drop a house deed, dropping a timeshare deed is the same for this situation.
Presently, this does not imply that you are out of choices here. It simply implies you will undoubtedly need support from an expert to get out of Diamond Resorts timeshare. This is why we suggest you recruit a timeshare exit company that works close by attorneys. Envision a whole group of timeshare exit specialists working vivaciously on your case with the assistance of master timeshare attorneys.
- Note that the business is brimming with many timeshare exit organisations and law firms.
- Furthermore, only some are trustworthy or qualified to cancel Diamond Resorts’ timeshares.
- The FTC and the BBB caution each year to abstain from upfront charges due to the various timeshare exit scams.
- This is why our team suggests you employ a company offering a no-upfront-fee escrow payment option so you stay secure against a scam!
By cancelling with escrow, you eliminate all the danger of becoming a victim of another timeshare exit. This is because escrow wipes out all forthcoming expenses paid straightforwardly to the timeshare exit company. Doing this makes the exit company responsible for finishing the services they guaranteed. Else, they won’t receive payment.
- Yet, there are huge loads of exit companies that exist. How would you realise where to begin? On the other hand, which ones offer escrow? People need more spare time to investigate and hear out every organisation.
- All in all, what do you do?
First, complete our short quiz on the right half of the page. Then, we propose you start a live chat with one of our trained professionals. Or even call us! We’ve done our due persistence in exploring however many organisations as possible. We’ll help you select the best exit option, helping you eliminate the Diamond Resorts timeshare.
Generally speaking, if you choose to eliminate Diamond Resorts timeshare, you should act now! There are no more opportunities to squander.
- The more you stand by, the more possibilities your timeshare is of turning into a weight, a horrendous weight that won’t just affect you but your family also.
- Expenses that always seem to continue and keep growing yearly will consume your finances.
- Exceptional evaluation expenses that, to be honest, you don’t remember anybody truly referencing!
No need to panic. We are here to help! Contact our team so we can assist you with deciding whether a timeshare exit organisation is genuine. We suggest working with timeshare exit companies that offer escrow, so you pay no up-front expenses. Know your legal rights so you can leave your timeshare contract legitimately. Peruse our site, fill out the form on the right, or contact us through a Live Chat for a free instructive meeting.