Are you an unhappy Bluegreen timeshare owner? Are you financially and emotionally drained from ongoing maintenance fees that seem never-ending?
Sure, at first, it was all sunshine and smiles, lavish vacations filled with palm trees and pools. Or did you realise it was a horrible mistake right after you signed the papers? So it’s come to this: you now feel trapped! And just like most timeshare owners, you’re on the internet hunting down that golden ticket to your great escape.
The good news is you’re not alone! 1 out of 8 households in America owns a timeshare, and now you have options on exiting your Bluegreen Vacations timeshare. We recommend contacting us immediately if you feel misled or pressured into something you or your family did not want. Fill out the free consultation form on the right, or initiate a Live Chat. We can help you determine the best available option to exit your contract.
Bluegreen Timeshare Cancellation Policy
Use your rescission period if you recently purchased your timeshare at Bluegreen Resorts! The rescission law applies to all timeshare and vacation club owners. So, if you own a Bluegreen vacation timeshare, you can legally exit your timeshare and receive a full refund.
- Most recession periods can last 3-14 days, depending on the location where you made your purchase.
- If you still meet this window to rescind, get on your high horse and contact Bluegreen immediately!
- Your contract is the best place to search for your resignation period; usually, it’ll be at the beginning or end of your agreement.
- Be cautious When reaching out to Bluegreen Resorts or any timeshare exit company!
- When cancelling your timeshare, be reassured that the company will help you.
- They may try to stall you, pretend they don’t know what you are talking about, say you are speaking to the wrong department, or flat-out not help you if you haven’t read through your contract.
Be confident in what you want, and get answers. Some companies want you to submit a signed copy through the mail; make sure it is expedited mail! Anything the company receives after the rescission period will automatically disqualify you from the opportunity to rescind your timeshare contract. You might have to pay extra for overnight mail, but those few dollars can save you thousands!
How To Sell Bluegreen Timeshare
If you were too late, missed your rescission period, and are now wondering how to sell your Bluegreen timeshare, do not worry; you still have other options. Commonly, anyone’s next idea is, “I’ll just sell this thing and get my money back.”
- Although selling Bluegreen points or weeks is possible, sadly, most timeshares have little to no resale value.
- Once purchased, the value drops by more than half! If your sales representative told you your timeshare was a great investment, we would hate to break it to you, but they lied!
- We often find owners mentioning how they were told they could make a decent profit, how the value would go up like “real estate”, and how they could easily sell their timeshares because the sales representatives told them so.
- Selling Bluegreen timeshare can be very complicated. Selling any timeshare can be tough since there’s no official resale market. If you don’t believe us, try Googling timeshares yourself.
- You’ll find owners on eBay, Craigslist, or sometimes even Redweek.com listing their timeshares for as low as $1 because they’re desperate to find a buyer.
- This is why we advise you to be careful of resellers who claim they can find you a buyer willing to pay. If someone sells their Bluegreen Timeshare for $1 on eBay or Craigslist, what makes you think you’ll find someone willing to buy your timeshare for 1000x its price?
- Now, you’re paying for these additional services to sell your timeshare on top of your existing maintenance fees. This route could turn very ugly if you are not careful.
How To Cancel Bluegreen Timeshare
As mentioned above, selling a timeshare can be stressful and expensive. The most legitimate way to cancel your Bluegreen timeshare is through a reputable timeshare exit company.
- You know the saying, “Two heads are better than one.” Well, how about an entire team working on cancelling your timeshare?
- And even better, an entire team works directly with a timeshare attorney. Typically, that’s how reputable timeshare exit companies operate.
- They’ll have their attorneys search for any timeshare contract loopholes or misrepresentations that may be present in your contract. Moreover, they might ask you a ton of questions as to what was mentioned and how you were treated during the timeshare presentation.
- Our team admires a timeshare exit company that thoroughly evaluates your situation before accepting your case.
- Don’t get duped into a shady deal from a scam company that tries to charge you up-front without knowing your situation. Avoid any timeshare exit companies that use high-pressure sales tactics to get your billing information before completing services.
We suggest hiring an experienced timeshare exit company that knows the ins and outs of the industry to help you cancel your Bluegreen Resorts timeshare. We only recommend companies that offer a no up-front fee escrow payment option so you stay protected during the cancellation process. The FTC and BBB warn owners to avoid exit companies that charge up-front. Many scams have stemmed from timeshare exit companies with up-front fees and no refund guarantees.
Common Timeshare Exit Scams to Avoid
There are numerous timeshare exit company scams, most of which prey upon unwary senior consumers. On the one hand, you have misleading salespeople who pressure you into a timeshare contract at the resort. And on the other hand, you’re at risk of running into a fake timeshare exit company that wants to run off with your money. Many timeshare owners are under the misconception that once their contract has expired, they can simply walk away and not deal with the consequences. This is a very dangerous assumption to make.
- The fact is that many timeshare contracts contain provisions that require you to pay maintenance fees and fees for future vacations until the entire contract has been paid off.
- Or sometimes they’re never-ending! The further you get into your contract, the higher the amount you will have to pay in maintenance fees.
- For this reason, you must educate yourself about the exit process and determine your best options from the beginning.
- The problem for many owners who wish to get rid of their timeshare is that they find themselves in an undesirable situation, financially and mentally, and they don’t know where to turn.
- This can make them feel desperate and take drastic measures to get rid of their timeshare as quickly as possible – including paying for “guaranteed” timeshare exit scams.
- These scams promise fast results at a very low upfront cost but cost the owner more money in the long run. Therefore, you must know the signs of a scam to avoid falling victim to one.
- To read more about timeshare exit company scams, read this article: Timeshare Exit Scams.
Is owning a Bluegreen timeshare a good investment? Most certainly, it is not. Our team believes no timeshare is a good investment.
- Once purchased, timeshares can depreciate by as high as 90% of their original value. In addition, the industry holds an eerie reputation due to the number of scams and lies reported each year.
- It is illegal in some states for sales agents to say purchasing a timeshare is an investment. You might have been told this lie at a Bluegreen timeshare presentation.
- Another common lie is, “You’ll save thousands on family vacations; wouldn’t you want to invest now in your happiness?”
- Yes, technically, vacation time means more family time, but you don’t save any money on a timeshare.
- A lifetime of maintenance fees is not an investment and does not compare to paying a little extra to book a room online.
- Our team was once in your shoes. We understand what it’s like to pay a year in and year out on a never-ending mortgage, all for a ridiculous struggle to find availability when you can book your timeshare!
- We aim to help you closely examine how timeshare exit companies operate.
- There is no debate that numerous timeshares exit scams appear every year. And as the scams continue to adapt, so should your knowledge and skills to protect yourself against them.
- Our goal with our review site is to help you get a closer look at how timeshare exit companies operate. Learning how a reputable exit company operates will make red flags easier to point out when you come across one.
We recommend reputable timeshare exit companies with no up-front fees and an escrow option. Contact our team to help determine if an exit company is reputable. Read over our website and fill out the form on the right. Contact us through Live Chat for a free informational consultation. Learn how you can protect yourself from a timeshare exit scam!