If you’re here, we wouldn’t doubt it’s because you wish to learn how to cancel Exploria timeshare. Naturally, looking for how to cancel an Exploria timeshare can be an overwhelming experience, yet it shouldn’t be!
- A huge number of timeshare owners are still determining where to start.
- Thus, if you were looking for how to cancel the Exploria timeshare, you’re unquestionably not alone.
- Numerous people need to leave their timeshares each year.
- And when you end up paying for more than you expected or are even using it, wouldn’t you want out?
In any case, the method to cancel the Exploria timeshare is nothing out of the ordinary compared to other timeshares. In this article, you will discover how to cancel the Exploria timeshare and possibly other timeshares. There are multiple ways you can cancel a timeshare contract. Our group has written a nitty gritty review to improve your understanding of the most proficient method to cancel the Exploria timeshare. Keep reading to find out more.
About Exploria Resorts
Exploria Resorts, also known as Club Exploria LLC and Exploria Vacations, and at one point known as Summer Bay Management, is a U.S.-based timeshare developer.
- Exploria Resorts has a portfolio of nine hotels and resorts throughout Florida, Missouri, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania.
- Cerberus Capital Management bought Club Exploria in November 2017.
With a mission to join families when they travel, Exploria offers its guests awe-inspiring vacations in Exploria Resorts Poconos, Exploria Resorts Orlando, Gatlinburg, Branson, and Daytona Beach.
Concerning Exploria timeshares, our group discovered numerous owners who wish to cancel them immediately! These reasons had more to do with the hotels than the management. Some of the complaints that we found online included:
- Deceiving sales presentations
- Lack of accessibility
- Continuous maintenance fees that increase over time
- Unforeseen costs and special assessments
- Helpless customer service and unresponsiveness
From Consumer Affairs:
We found such issues a couple of times on Exploria’s Better Business Bureau page also. Like their Consumer Affairs profile, Yelp was the same all things considered. Here are their present ratings as of October 2021:
- 1 out of 5 stars with the BBB after 27 years in business
- 177complaints closed in last 3 years and 55 complaints closed in last 12 month
- 51 reviews on Consumer Affairs leading to an overall 3/5 rating
- 5-star rating on Yelp (for Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts) out of 86 reviews
From the BBB:
If you believe you are in a similar position after reading these past customer reviews, know you have other alternatives! Initiate a Live Chat or fill out the form on the right to protect yourself from timeshare scams.
How to Exchange Exploria Timeshare
Are you thinking of ridding yourself of this timeshare once and for all? A vacation exchange of your Exploria timeshare may be an option for you. Fortunately, associations like RCI and Interval International help timeshare owners get more out of their timeshare.
When exchanging your timeshare, you should contact your developer first to check whether you’re qualified for these services. In addition, this may lead you to other options you may not have had previously!
Exploria Resorts Exit Programs
Both Club Exploria and Exploria Vacations sites have Terms and Conditions pages that give us info on dropping a timeshare within 30 days of purchase OR up to 3 days before a stay.
- It’s not likely Exploria Resorts would post tons of info on how to cancel Exploria timeshare.
- The organisation doesn’t need owners leaving their timeshares.
- Timeshare developers commonly don’t care for owners escaping their timeshares. Who else is going to keep paying the maintenance fees?
After reading the past complaints we posted above, we understand why you may want to avoid contacting your timeshare developer. If you’re burnt out from searching for how to cancel your Exploria timeshare, you can always fill out the form on the right or initiate a Live Chat with us so that we may guide you in the right direction!
Exploria Class Action Lawsuits
Our group could only find 1 lawsuit Exploria Resorts was engaged in: Aaronson v. Club Exploria LLC and Club Exploria Management LLC. This case was critical. On the off chance that you wish to research the case yourself, you can reference the data below:
- Aaronson v. Club Exploria LLC and Club Exploria Management LLC, originally known as Summer Bay Management LC – U.S. Area Court for the Middle District of Florida Orlando Division – case number 6:18-cv-00576-JA-DCI
Resale and Timeshare Exit Options
Concerning resale choices to discard the Exploria timeshare, there are several platforms and associations we conventionally recommend:
Finding a buyer through one of these platforms can save you an immense heap of money compared with hiring a resale company. Considering everything, an approved reseller can be a great option if you’re eligible for resale. If you go to this course, check the timeshare broker or reseller’s permit with the state before hiring them.
If you decide to hire an exit company instead, you should know a few tips so you don’t become another victim of a timeshare exit scam! Continue reading below to learn more.
Escape Exploria Timeshare with a Reputable Exit Company
In general, it can be bothersome and draining to cancel any timeshare, not just an Exploria timeshare. Since resale and working straightforwardly with the resort are only sometimes the best choices, looking into how timeshare exit companies can help you doesn’t hurt. We made this site to assist timeshare owners like yourself in finding the support they need when settling their timeshares.
- Our principal objective in evaluating timeshare exit companies is to find authentic and decent individuals, especially those who offer an escrow payment option.
- Paying through escrow means that the timeshare exit company doesn’t get paid until they effectively cancel your agreement. To learn more about the importance of escrow, click here.
Continuously watch out for any company that tries to charge you high up-front fees. Typically, this is a sign of a scam. To learn more about the various timeshare scams in the industry, click here.
If you’re not successful with cancelling directly with Exploria, you still have other options for cancelling the Exploria timeshare. Make sure you review our list of recommended timeshare exit companies. We only recommend companies that use escrow and charge no up-front fees.
Still, trying to decide which option is right for you? You can reach out to us here! TimeshareExitAdvice.com is a website that provides valuable advice and resources to those who want to cancel a timeshare contract. They provide in-depth information on every aspect of the process, including how to get out of a contract, use your hard-earned refund money wisely, avoid scams and fraud, and much more.
- The site is run by a team of experienced timeshare exit specialists and industry insiders, many of whom have owned and used timeshares over the years.
- Together, they have helped thousands of people cancel their timeshare contracts (sometimes more than once) to get back to doing what they love without the financial burden of owning a timeshare.
- If you find a timeshare resale company you want to work with, be sure they are accredited by the BBB and recognised by us as a trusted brand in the industry.
- Investigate each organisation to ensure they are maintaining fair and moral strategic policies.
- Checking your interests by doing your due diligence can only help you! For a total rundown of timeshare exit organisations that we have explored, click here.
If you have other inquiries regarding a timeshare exit or need information about one of these organisations, please don’t hesitate to contact us! You can call us at (833)-931-6555, fill out the form on the right half of this page, or initiate a Live Chat with us to get started!
Escape Exploria Timeshare with a Reputable Exit Company
In general, in can be irksome and draining to cancel any timeshare, not just an Exploria timeshare. Since resale and working straightforwardly with the resort are not always the best choices, it doesn’t hurt to look into how timeshare exit companies can help you. We made this site to assist timeshare owners like yourself to find the support they need when settling their timeshares.
Our principle objective in evaluating timeshare exit companies is to find individuals who are authentic and decent, and especially those that offer an escrow payment option. Paying through escrow means that the timeshare exit company doesn’t get paid until after they have effectively cancelled your agreement. To learn more about the importance of escrow, click here.
Continuously watch out for any company who tries to charge you high up-front fees. Typically, this is a sign of a scam. To learn more about the various timeshare scams in the industry, click here.
In the event that you’re not successful with cancelling directly with Exploria, you still have other options on how to cancel Exploria timeshare. Make sure you review our list of recommended timeshare exit companies. We only recommend companies that use escrow and charge no up-front fees.
If you do happen to find a timeshare resale company you want to work with, be sure they are accredited by the BBB and recognized by us as a trusted brand in the industry. Investigate each organization to ensure they are maintaining fair and moral strategic policies. Checking your own interests by doing your own due diligence can only help you! For a total rundown of timeshare exit organizations that we have explored, click here.
If you have other inquiries regarding a timeshare exit, or need to get some information about one of these organizations, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! You can call us at (833)-931-6555, fill out the form on the right half of this page, or initiate a Live Chat with us to get started!