So, you fell for the old “spend three nights in Mexico free!” pitch, didn’t you? Cheer up! They get tons of innocent vacationers each year, so you’re not the first! And certainly, you won’t be the last either.
In this case, you signed with Punta Pacifico. Or wait, is it Encanto Bahía? Maybe it’s Residence La Jolla? Diamond Bay Boutique Resort? Just which one is it exactly! Well, in truth, it’s all of them. Not all at once, of course, but the Punta Pacific resort has gone by several names.
Located in Mazatlán, Mexico, our team discovered it doesn’t have a decent standing considering what we saw on the web. Sure, its location may be great. But from what we’ve seen, the area doesn’t seem to satisfy most Punta Pacifico timeshare owners.
Therefore, if you’re looking to get out of Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía timeshare, you are certainly not the only one.
While Punta Pacifico doesn’t have a BBB page, there were a lot of different spots where we observed low evaluations that lined up with these complaints. We observed that Encanto Bahía’s TripAdvisor page has a 2.5-star rating, and so did Punta Pacifico’s. Diamond Bay’s TripAdvisor page likewise has a 2-star rating. Their practices have remained very similar, regardless of whether the hotel’s name hasn’t.
A couple of the critical TripAdvisor complaints we found had the accompanying to say:
- “This Resort has been operating as scam artist for the past decade. They have a way of manipulating the paper work. We lost 25000.00. Our Time Share was not sold and we ended up paying for only half of the Time Share with their scam, so we did not fill obligation to Buy into Punta Pacifico Time Share, NO Refund of monies, not even points that can be used. This was when they were under LaJolla. BEWARE”
- “This hotel, now on at least it’s third name, exists to sell timeshare memberships in conjunction with Vacation Getaways. We bought from Punta Resorts, (which no longer exists, so another name change for the same company). They promised all kinds of benefits in the contract, and then provided a non-working number to claim the benefits! When I called the Punta Resorts customer service number, I got the new (same?!?!?!) people, who said they were not connected to Punta Resorts and could not help me with all the benefits I was promised. They promised to BUY our timeshare at Pueblo Bonito, but we had to pay Sotheby’s Vacation Sales $1000 up front to do it. Sotheby’s then said they were only supposed to try to sell it, but strangely enough, they were never able to do so. DO NOT under any circumstances, fall for the “We’ll buy your condo” part of the scam! So, we ended up with a legitimate Vacation Getaways membership, but without all the extra benefits like being able to trade weeks for free airfare, etc., that supposedly were part of the package. Vacation Getaways doesn’t deal in any of the benefits that we bought the program for, so we ended up with a 50 year membership to VG to get discounts on vacation stays, but certainly not worth the $$$$$ we spent to get it! Big time scam!!!”
We likewise found a complaint on Scampulse that carefully describes Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía’s procedures. This reviewer discussed the deep, dark hole goes considerably more profound. And there are a few different names this Resort has utilized previously, including Amazing Memories Club and Holiday Systems International. Platinum Marketing of America likewise appears to have been engaged with their timeshare deals.
Investigating this further, we observed that Amazing Memories Club has a couple of critical BBB complaints, including unfulfilled agreements and shocking fees. Platinum Marketing of America has a BBB page with no appraising or certification. They have a notification that says the company isn’t situated at their recorded location. This, without a doubt, implies that the company doesn’t really exist.
Of course, these are altogether colossal warnings that address a company that works deceitfully. Given that, while it very well may be challenging to get rid of Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía timeshare, it isn’t impossible.
Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía Exit Program
It was interesting to sort out which name Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía, would use for their site. They are now known as Diamond Bay. If you look into “Diamond Bay Boutique Resort” on Google, you’ll find the landing page without any problem. In principle, you could reach out from there by maneuvering over to their ‘Contact page.’ Would it be advisable for you to reach out straightforwardly to get rid of a Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía timeshare? This would likely be the course to take.
All things considered, the reviews we tracked down demonstrated that it was so hard to reach out to or achieve much through this company’s client support lines. That is why you might need to consider other options when you decide to get rid of a Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía timeshare.
Stay Away from Timeshare and Timeshare Exit Scams
With regards to scams like those run by Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía, there are consistent signs you can pay special attention to. If you know what those signs are, you can remember them for what’s to come. In conclusion, this isn’t just significant regarding vacation properties and rentals – it’s likewise critical for finding the perfect timeshare exit company.
Numerous timeshare exit companies guarantee timeshare owners that they’ll drop their timeshare with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee; however, they never follow through on their guarantees. And end up keeping the cash they were paid. That is the reason, on this site, we are mindful to only suggest companies with a demonstrated history of dropping timeshares in addition to an escrow payment option. You can get more familiar with why escrow is significant here.
To try not to run into some other scams. Make sure you focus on the accompanying:
- Keep away from any company without a solid web-based presence. On the off chance that they don’t have a site, it’s probable a trick. Online appraisals and audits of timeshare exit companies can assist you with this.
- Stay away from any company with a poor or no BBB rating.
- Keep away from any company without a history of effectively getting timeshare owners out of their agreements.
- Ensure you get all that recorded as a hard copy! Having a contract is smart while working with a timeshare exit company.
Try not to settle with the first company you find: search around! Costs can fluctuate substantially by company.
Cancel Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía Timeshare with a Reputable Exit Company
You have a few options to get rid of a Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía timeshare. Yet, contingent upon your circumstance, particularly if you don’t have a substantial mortgage loan, working with a timeshare exit company could be a superior choice.
Timeshare exit companies won’t ordinarily attempt to sell your timeshare. All things being equal, they work straightforwardly with timeshare developers and resorts to urge them to take the timeshare back and drop any excess fees.
Utilizing a timeshare exit company to get rid of Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía timeshare is something you ought to just do with a trustworthy company. We suggest timeshare exit companies who use escrow for cancelling, so you don’t pay upfront fees and risk getting defrauded once more. You can investigate which of the companies we recommend here.
Getting rid of a Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía timeshare isn’t impossible – you have choices.
In general, if you want to get rid of a Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahia timeshare, you should act now! There is no more time to squander.
The more you wait, the more possibilities your timeshare will turn into a burden, an awful weight that won’t just affect you but your family. Fees that never appear to end will continue to increase every year. And frankly speaking, you probably don’t remember anybody truly referencing how these fees work!
Contact our group to help you select a timeshare exit company that is legitimate. We suggest working with timeshare exit companies that offer escrow, so you pay no up-front fees. Know your lawful right so you can leave your timeshare contract legitimately. Read over our site, fill out the form on the right, or get in touch with us through Live Chat for a free personalized consultation.