Is it safe to say that you are a new timeshare owner who regrets their decision to buy a Garza Blanca timeshare? Or are you concerned that you possibly settled on a rushed decision here?
- Most new timeshare owners normally experience this feeling of concern just after signing the contract.
- Others read awful things about their vacation ownership online and start to feel what you would call “buyer’s remorse.”
- Whatever stage you might be in, know that our team has your back.
Whether you want to list your Garza Blanca timeshare for sale or just cancel it entirely, our team has included helpful tips to teach you how. Keep reading to learn more about how to get rid of Garza Blanca timeshare. Or you can initiate a Live Chat to learn more through a free personalised consultation. We can help you find the best solution for your timeshare situation.
Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta, Garza Blanca Los Cabos, and Cancun make up the resort. Part of the Tafer Hotels & Resorts family, the Garza Blanca Resort and Spa allows travellers to loosen up and kick their feet up.
As a member, you can enjoy luxurious suites, exquisite cuisines, and several activities like whale watching, tequila tasting, and zip lining. Not to mention world-class exercise facilities and other excellent onsite amenities.
Be that as it may, Garza Blanca wasn’t created until 2008, when Tafer Hotels & Resorts dispatched a new line of hotels, starting with Puerto Vallarta’s south shore. The Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta was the first hotel on a 400-acre nature preserve. The following hotels were the Garza Blanca Los Cabos and Cancun.
Garza Blanca Timeshare Cancellation Options
If you became a Garza Blanca timeshare owner only a couple of days ago, you’ll want to take a gander at the timeshare rescission laws referenced in your contract.
A timeshare rescission period is when owners can drop their timeshares and get a full refund. Rescission periods are very short and fluctuate state by state. A typical rescission period can last 3-14 days, occasionally even 30 days. It all depends on the state rescission laws you made your purchase in.
- Determining your rescission period could save you thousands! Most timeshare developers expect you to mail a written cancellation letter concerning cancelling your contract.
- We suggest purchasing overnight mail so you stay away from any issues. Any papers your timeshare developer receives outside your rescission period will disqualify you from this method.
- Putting in a couple of extra dollars on expedited mail could save you from paying several pointless exit fees. To learn how to write a timeshare rescission letter, click here.
- If you missed your timeshare rescission period, consider calling Garza Blanca to see if they will take back your timeshare.
- Especially if you paid off your timeshare contract, Garza Blanca will work with you through a buy-back program.
- While some timeshare organisations do have programs like these, most don’t. In light of everything, it justifies calling Garza Blanca. It doesn’t hurt to try.
If you’re running out of time to cancel your Garza Blanca timeshare, you could bank your points until you are more prepared to travel. Doing so would give you options you presumably wouldn’t have considered. And when you sort out some way to travel, you could utilise your club points to pay for dinner plans or spa treatments. At Garza Blanca, you can bank timeshare points for up to 5 years.
This still does not address the issue of ceaseless maintenance fees that keep stacking up. If Garza Blanca won’t work with you directly, you should seek more options for a timeshare cancellation.
Garza Blanca Timeshare for Sale
Posting your Garza Blanca timeshare for sale could make you some extra money. This seems to be everyone’s favourite option they first want to pursue. In any case, the dismal truth is that timeshares are incredibly hard to dispose of.
- In contrast to real estate, timeshare ownership is more similar to owning a vehicle.
- How might you say? Since both lose quite a bit of their value once bought. If you search Garza Blanca timeshare for sale, many bids are listed as low as $1.
- What’s more, as cheap as $1 sounds, no one has made any offers! This has made numerous timeshares owners frantic to sell their timeshares. But who could blame at that point? Owning a timeshare can transform into a burden.
Timeshares are famously difficult to discard through resale or even as a gift. If you are still determined to sell, just be careful with any agents or resale organisations requesting cash up-front!
Timeshare Cancellation Companies
There are various ways to deal with a Garza Blanca timeshare cancellation. The ideal way to eliminate the Garza Blanca timeshare is through a reputable timeshare exit company that utilises attorneys.
- If listing your Garza Blanca timeshare for sale doesn’t work, you still have an exit plan.
- Timeshare cancellation companies exist for this reason: to help owners get rid of their unwanted timeshares.
Sadly, the dismal truth is that scams are everywhere in the timeshare cancellation industry. There have been dozens of scams where these phoney companies have forced their customers to pay up-front fees only to declare bankruptcy, never to be heard again.
To ensure you don’t succumb to such a scam, select a timeshare cancellation company offering an escrow payment option. To get familiar with escrow, click here.
All in all, if you’re considering getting rid of the Blanca Garza timeshare, don’t wait any longer! Act now. Timeshares can turn into a huge burden if you don’t watch out.
- If you went on vacation and felt forced into signing up for a timeshare, know you have options.
- Continuous maintenance fees and monthly expenses make a timeshare difficult to appreciate. And let’s not forget the constant phone calls to upgrade your timeshare for more cash.
- As we disclosed the various methods to cancel the Garza Blanca timeshare, we suggest you get everything recorded on a hard copy.
- Don’t be fooled by attorney services solely.
- This doesn’t mean the company won’t try to charge you up-front fees or sell you on empty promises. Having a written hard copy will protect you from potential exit scams. To learn more about timeshare exit scams, click here.
Our site is here to help you find a legitimate timeshare exit company that will successfully cancel your timeshare. Read our site to learn more about different timeshare exit companies and escrow payment options. Remember to fill out our form on the right or initiate a Live Chat with us for a free personalised consultation.
- Exit companies are in demand, which is why many people in the market have copied them and started scamming timeshare owners.
- These fake exit companies are very clever and vanish with your money without giving you time to realise what happened to you.
- To save yourself from these scammers, you should work with exit companies that offer escrow.
- Escrow is when a third-party company holds onto your payment while the timeshare exit process occurs.
- If all is successful as promised, the escrow company releases your funds to the timeshare exit company.
- If the exit company leaves work for some reason, your money will be safe with the escrow company.
Escrow will save you from scams and give you peace of mind that your money is safe. Some companies offer a 100% money-back guarantee, but only work with them if you have experience dealing with exit companies. These are the types of companies that can scam you. Deciding what to do with your timeshare is stressful, but we do not want you to stress. Contact us; we will help you decide a path. We will evaluate your situation and help you pick the best option to remove your timeshare property.