Did Solmar Resorts trick you with an exclusive vacation offer for “free?” Solmar Resorts is one of the largest timeshare developers in Los Cabos. So don’t be too hard on yourself because you’re not alone.
World-class amenities such as private cabanas, infinite pools, and paradise weather year-round could make anyone want a Grand Solmar timeshare. But if you felt pressured into signing up for something you did not wish to, rest assured. We’ve got you covered.
And here are some suggestions for getting out of your Grand Solmar Timeshare:
- Cancel your Grand Solmar Resorts membership.
- Sell your Solmar Resorts timeshare to someone else.
- Consider hiring a lawyer if you need to be informed about the cancellation process and its benefits and drawbacks.
- Employ the services of a timeshare exit business to assist you with the procedure.
The good news is not all timeshare companies are evil. There are quite a few legitimate timeshare exit companies that exist. But we can’t close our eyes and pretend scams don’t exist.
Read Timeshare Exit Scams.
The good news is, you’re in luck! Our team has written an in-depth review that includes helpful tips for owners who want to eliminate the Grand Solmar timeshare. So don’t go on wondering if you could have acted sooner. Let this be the year you finally decided to regain control of your life. Fill out the form on the right or initiate a Live Chat with us to help you find the right solution for your timeshare situation.
Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa
- The Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa epitomises Somar Resort’s portfolio. Grand Solmar at Land’s End features breathtaking suites with spectacular ocean views. Other amenities include 5-star dining and luxurious spas!
- The resort has breathtaking rooms with ocean views and high-quality facilities.
- On-site 5-star restaurants, oceanfront cabanas, infinity pools, and spas, to name a few amenities. Because of Cabo’s constantly mild weather, it’s a great destination to come all year.
- There is free WiFi in all rooms.
- ATM and financial services are available.
- Laundry services are available.
- Meeting rooms and a business centre are available.
- Daily housekeeping and dry-cleaning services are available.
- Guests can use the front desk 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Room service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Gardens, pool sunloungers, a snack bar near the pool, and other outside facilities are available.
Grand Solmar Timeshare Cancellation
If you haven’t read through your contract, we suggest you do so immediately.
- Your agreement typically mentions your best option for a Grand Solmar timeshare cancellation. Check the terms of your purchase.
- Determining your rescission period is about the brightest and most cost-effective route you can take. It is also the most frequently missed opportunity for timeshare owners.
- It doesn’t help that the salespeople at the presentation you attended never mention it. But then again, who could blame them? If every timeshare owner knew how to cancel their agreement for a full refund, the resort would go bankrupt!
- That’s why reading through the fine details of your agreement is vital. Rescinding your timeshare contract is a very time-sensitive procedure.
- Think of your rescission period as a “cooling down” timeframe where you can still cancel and get all your money back. What makes things complicated is a standard rescission period can be as short as 3 days after purchase.
- Understanding your state rescission laws can be a lifesaver, but they vary in every state. So act fast before you miss your opportunity to rescind your Grand Solmar timeshare contract.
- Our team recommends contacting your timeshare developer first and mentioning that you want out immediately. If you still qualify for your rescission period, the next step is usually to submit a written cancellation letter.
- This is also very time-sensitive, so don’t waste any time! Anything the resort receives past your rescission period automatically disqualifies you from this opportunity. This is why we suggest you buy overnight mail. And remember, you must have the right address.
- The last thing you want to do is send it to the Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas when it was supposed to be sent to the Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa!
- Another tip is to buy USPS-certified mail. You do not want to risk the resort disqualifying you because they “lost” your letter.
- By couriering your documents with USPS-certified mail, you hold the resort accountable. That’s because USPS-certified mail requires a signature upon arrival. Save extra copies of your cancellation letter as well. Just in case the resort continues to “lose” your letters.
How to Write a Rescission Letter to Grand Solmar
Consider cancelling if you have already purchased a timeshare but recently altered your mind.
A timeshare cancellation letter is an important step in the complicated cancellation process. The steps are as follows:
- Before writing your cancellation letter, you should review your timeshare contract properly. Your contract will include important information concerning the cancellation procedure, including any deadlines and specifics.
- Ensure you understand the terms of your contract and any applicable local or international regulations.
- You should send a cancellation letter directly to the resort or timeshare business.
- Include the title of your timeshare, the location, and any other contact information. This information is usually available on your contract or company website.
- In the opening paragraph of your cancellation letter, explain yourself and the timeshare you own. Include your complete contact information, including your full name, phone number, and address.
- Additionally, supply the company with any extra identifying information that it may need to locate your account, such as your timeshare account number.
- Next, express categorically your desire to terminate your timeshare. Avoid uncertainty by using clear, simple wording.
- Your contract may require you to provide a reason for cancelling the timeshare. If this is the case, provide a brief reason for your choice. If your contract does not need one, you are not obligated to provide one.
- You should also request confirmation that cancellation has been processed in the letter you sent to cancel your timeshare. Insist on having written confirmation of the cancellation from the company and the date it was handled.
Grand Solmar Timeshare Resale
If you missed your opportunity to rescind your contract, rest assured. There are other ways you can get rid of the Grand Solmar timeshare.
- A Grand Solmar timeshare resale is a popular option for most owners. Who doesn’t want to recoup some money they put down on their timeshare? Unfortunately, timeshares depreciate tremendously in value.
- Possibly even more than cars do! So, if a sales representative told you this was an investment, that was a lie.
- Although some timeshares perform well on the resale market, they are rare. The majority of timeshares need a substantial resale value.
- Try searching for a Grand Solmar timeshare for sale on eBay and Craigslist. You will find numerous bids listed for as low as $1! We understand your timeshare is not worth $1. Unfortunately, many owners have gotten desperate and can no longer afford to wait for the right buyer.
- This is another reason we do not recommend paying a resale company high upfront fees. We do not want to see you become a victim of a Grand Solmar timeshare resale scam.
Grand Solmar Timeshare Cancellation Options
Searching how to cancel a timeshare contract in Mexico legally?
Our team believes the most legitimate way to cancel a timeshare is through a reputable exit company that uses timeshare attorneys. What’s better than one brain trying to solve a problem? Two brains! That’s right. You can hire an entire team of experts and attorneys to cancel your timeshare.
- The truth is that the timeshare industry is full of scams, even exit scams. Numerous scammers in the industry pose as “reputable” exit companies. And if you’re not careful, they can trick you into giving up your credit card information. If you are in a high-pressure sale scenario, firmly decline and leave!
- Only some exit companies are qualified to get you out of a Mexican timeshare. That’s because there are judicial restrictions that could complicate the process. You mustn’t pay anyone high up-front fees. We recommend you hire a legitimate exit company that offers a no up-front fee escrow payment option.
- Escrow eliminates all up-front fees paid directly to the exit company. This is the best way to protect yourself from a potential exit scam.
- Our team always suggests working with an experienced exit company that knows the ins and outs of the industry. We only recommend exit companies with no up-front fees and an escrow payment option.
- This helps you stay protected during the cancellation process. Read over our website and contact us through live chat. Or fill out the form on the right so we can connect you with a legitimate exit company. We’ll help you find a company that can legally cancel your Grand Solmar timeshare.
In conclusion, timeshares are not the best investment. They are not an investment at all! So, if you’re looking for how to get rid of the Grand Solmar timeshare, do it fast!
Timeshares can be financially and mentally draining. Ridiculously high maintenance fees and limited booking dates will make your timeshare feel more like a burden. And increased stress and fatigue levels from a “vacation club” are not worth it.
Our review site aims to help you get a closer look at how timeshare exit companies operate and benefit your situation. We only recommend reputable timeshare exit companies with no up-front fees and offer an escrow option so you stay protected. Contact our team to help determine if an exit company is qualified to eliminate the Grand Solmar timeshare. Read over our website and fill out the form on the right, or contact us through Live Chat for a free informational consultation. Learn how you can protect yourself from a timeshare exit scam.