Can You Get Rid of an Escondido Towers Timeshare? Escondido towers is located in Nuevo Mazatlan. The 3-bedroom is found on the condo grounds on a certain floor of Escondido Towers, a refined and privately owned resort community. Occupying a private stretch of Cerritos Beach, Mazatlán’s most famous stretch of sand.
- A complete listing of terms, conditions and policies will be sent to you in the Rental Agreement and Policies document.
- All properties are Non-Smoking. Occupancy numbers are strictly enforced. Do not exceed the maximum allowed number of occupants in a property.
- Bachelor parties are strictly prohibited. Pets are prohibited in Non-Pet-Friendly properties.
- You must be 25 years of age or older to enter into the Rental Agreement. Non-family groups require all occupants to be over the age of 25.
Check-in time is after 3:00 pm, and Check-out time is no later than 10:00 am.
You must strictly follow designated check-out times to prepare the property for the next guests. The times are not flexible, and overstaying check-out time will result in a $50.00 minimum charge. The air-conditioned rooms in this apartment provide tea/coffee utensils and a hairdryer. Rooms have a balcony. Rooms include a sofa bed and a dining table. Rooms have a smart TV. The kitchen has a refrigerator, stovetop, microwave and a separate dining area. The bathroom includes a bath or shower.
This Mazatlan condominium offers free Wi-Fi. Desks and office chairs are provided. Room cleaning services are provided upon request. Room cleaning services are provided.
The condominium’s recreational facilities include a water park and a spa bath.
The timeshare selling techniques
Timeshare consists of buying shares in a timeshare property allocation company, an acquisition giving the right to use a dwelling for a fixed period to its statutes.
- Professionals have been able to misuse the term “share ownership” or “shared property”, wrongly suggesting that the subscriber becomes the owner of a fraction of the property, which is not true: he only owns shares in a company.
- A few years ago, you subscribed to a program allowing you to enjoy accommodation in a tourist residence for a few weeks a year.
Following a stay in a holiday residence, you were seduced by the proposal of a commercial agent offering you to enjoy a timeshare apartment each year for one or two weeks in the residence you occupied.
- After taking good advantage of it, do you want to put an end to it? How do I get out of this timeshare? Keep reading if you have similar questions.
A timeshare or time-sharing purchase gives the buyer the right to stay in a fully equipped apartment in a leisure residence for one or more weeks a year.
They emphasise the necessary written information of the sales professional to the consumer: the offer of sale must include the name, registered office and corporate forms of the seller, the designation and description of the property, the object of the contract and the nature of the right conferred, the period of enjoyment, the effective date of the contract, the main price to be paid and the ancillary costs, the services exchanges of periods of enjoyment, its cost, the calendar of periods of occupation.
- The professional may not request or receive any advance or other guarantee from the consumer.
- Going further in the reasoning, the buyers have not accessed the property but acquired tiny shares of a civil real estate company, giving them the right to a meagre period of enjoyment.
- In return, they pay astronomical charges for their modest retirement pension and can no longer assume the management of the residence.
- The customer also has the obligation, when using the property, to comply with the provisions of the statutes, as well as the settlement of residence.
- Decision-making is done as in a conventional company, in a general meeting, with the possibility of being represented by other partners.
The building is generally managed by a manager who will ensure its routine maintenance. The same general assembly appoints him. In the event of mismanagement, his responsibility may be incurred to obtain compensation.
It is, therefore, necessary to be vigilant about this type of operation, given the implications they have for the subscriber. Thus, a competent timeshare company’s assistance can be useful in assessing the risks and preserving your interests. It will help you rule out any risk of litigation if the program does not seem reliable.
Why cancel a timeshare?
There are several reasons why a person can cancel their Escondido Towers timeshare. Some of these reasons include:
- Changes in the financial situation. If your financial situation has changed for any reason, cancel the timeshare to avoid the accumulation of debts.
- Changes in vacation plans. If your vacation plans have changed, you may need to cancel the timeshare to avoid paying for something you will not use.
- Change of location. If you have moved to a different area, you may not want to continue paying for a timeshare that is too far from your new residence.
The whole process of getting rid of a timeshare can be burdensome due to all the paperwork and all the complicated details, and the legal process can be difficult to understand. At Timeshareexitadvice.com, we direct you to the right timeshare exit companies. These companies have expertise in their respective fields and areas. To find the right company for you, sign up and get access to hundreds of reviews and save yourself from being scammed.
Termination of contract
Several years after subscribing to a timeshare in a seaside residence, you wish to terminate the timeshare contract. The withdrawal of a property allocation company in timeshare can be as difficult as it may seem.
- The member may first transfer his shares to a third party. However, it is advisable to consult the articles of association to know the terms of such a transaction vis-à-vis the company.
- They can indeed provide for an approval clause, i.e., obtaining the other partners’ authorisation to carry out the assignment.
- Finding a buyer can be difficult, and in case of difficulty, other solutions must be considered.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the articles of association, a partner may withdraw in whole or in part from the company after a unanimous decision of the partners gives authorisation. Obtaining this unanimous agreement is difficult to obtain, and in the event of a blockage, resorting to the judge may be the only possible remedy.
- The law makes it possible to request in court authorisation to withdraw from the company for just reasons.
- When the partner can no longer enjoy the lot assigned to him because of the closure or inaccessibility of the station or real estate complex concerned, the latter case can be advanced when subscribers are elderly and have reduced mobility.
- The timeshare can finally cease in the event of the dissolution of the company when it has reached the duration provided for in the articles of association.
The sad reality is that many timeshares have no value; their maintenance cost is usually very high, and selling them takes a lot of work. Therefore, it is unsurprising that many buyers want to eliminate them.
Getting out of a timeshare is a challenging step. To resolve this situation and obtain the company’s withdrawal, the constitution of a credible and reasoned file is essential. Again, calling on an experienced timeshare exit company will be decisive to put all the chances on your side.
The law establishes a standard withdrawal form that must accompany all the proposed contracts. If this form is included in the documents given to you, simply complete it, sign it and send it by registered mail to the opposing party within 14 days.
If you have yet to be given this form, send your cancellation request by registered mail within one year of the expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period. You are not required to justify the reasons for giving up your purchase.
How do you stop a time-share after the withdrawal period?
A time-sharing contract often binds you for several years or even your entire life. It is very difficult to get rid of it.
Do you want to terminate your time-sharing contract concluded for an indefinite or unreasonably long term? First, ask if the time-sharing company wishes to take over the right of use. If they accept, an act of assignment will be drawn up.
They refuse? Termination rules vary from country to country.
How to get rid of a timeshare?
The main options for selling a timeshare are summarised in three:
- Cancel the contract with the company that sold it to you and return the property
- Hire a timeshare resale agency
- Sell timeshare on your own
However, there are better options than selling the timeshare. Cancelling it is the only definite solution to your problem. Interestingly, almost all companies engaged in timesharing have a department specifically dedicated to cancellations. This could tell us that cancelling a timeshare can be easy, but it isn’t.
- Despite everything, the first step you must take is to try to cancel the contract with the company you signed.
- If you are up to date with the invoices and your timeshare has any interest, they will allow you to make the return.
- Of course, with a lot of strict conditions. However, we have already warned you that this is rare.
If you want to be safe in your negotiations, resorting to a timeshare exit company is best.
- The most common thing is that they propose to help you in the sale in exchange for management fees, with which they continue to earn money.
- Another option they can offer you is a low-interest credit to refinance the instalments you have left to pay (plus the pending ones, if any).
We only recommend one of these two options since only the company wins with them. Therefore, if they do not accept the cancellation and you want to eliminate your timeshare, you will have no choice but to sell.
At Timeshareexitadvice.com, our priority is to help people who have been victims of timeshare fraud. We help cancel their contracts by recommending only the tried and tested companies. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your timeshare and get a free consultation to receive advice from one of our experts.
- If you are still wondering how to get rid of a timeshare after trying to sell it, you must consult the services of a timeshare lawyer and a timeshare company.
- These companies work with lawyers to cancel your timeshare. You will have to pay them for their services, but your timeshare will be cancelled, and your maintenance fees will stop.
But there is much more to know since many of these timeshare-cancelling companies only take your money and never solve your problems. We only deal with authentic companies and recommend the most suitable ones without prejudice. Fill out the form at the end or call us.
What are timeshare frauds like?
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scams in this sector, and it is good to be warned. One of the usual is that the seller is contacted by an alleged agency that claims to have a buyer for a timeshare.
In return, he asks for a whole series of documents to close the sale and advance his agency commission. However, once it is paid, the agency disappears, and the sale never occurs because the alleged client does not exist. Be very careful with this.
How can I exit a timeshare contract?
Although in appearance, it should be something simple, since all the timesharing companies have their cancellation department, the reality is that it takes a lot of work to cancel a timeshare.
- We will not tell you that it is easy to eliminate timeshare because it is not.
- Getting it will probably take months or years, but the right timeshare cancelling company will make the process less burdensome. These companies will solve your problem in 6 to 18 months.
Sadly, in timesharing, it is much easier to enter than leave. And if you haven’t noticed this until now, you’ll realise it soon.
When a timeshare client decides he does not want to continue paying for his contract, he quickly discovers that this differs from selling a normal home.
- From the outset, the timeshare offers are much higher than the existing demand.
- In addition, as time goes by, timeshare does not increase its value, but on the contrary, it is only possible to recover some of the investments made.
- You can consider yourself lucky if you recover over 20% of its costs.
- This may be shocking to you, but there are offers on websites like eBay where timeshare homes are offered for only $1.
- In other words, people are willing to give it away as long as they don’t have to continue with their contract.
We know that this can be disheartening, but not everything is lost. You should also know how to play your cards to get the best out of your timeshare. Next, we show you how to get out of a timeshare.
Many people want to cancel their holiday membership, but you have to be careful because the same companies that sell them use complex strategies to avoid it. Almost all of them have a special department for contract cancellations, but their objective is not to facilitate the process but to complicate it or prevent it completely. You need to find a reliable and authentic timeshare cancelling company; we are here for this purpose. We have researched and gathered data on hundreds of timeshare cancelling companies to save you from being scammed. Sign up with us now and take the first step towards getting this burden off you.