While we want to see you continue to enjoy your vacations, the startling truth about your Holiday Inn Club Vacations could shock you. They don’t want you to know just how entangling their timeshare contracts can be.
So don’t get stuck with a timeshare you never fully understood. Finally, there’s a better way to cancel Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Our team will tell you about a Holiday Inn Club Vacations timeshare cancellation.
You can opt from the ways below to cancel Holiday Inn Club Vacations depending on your situation:
- You might be able to sell your Holiday Inn Club Vacation timeshare if you find an appropriate buyer.
- Offer or give your timeshare to someone.
- Contact the corporation personally and explain the desire to leave the timeshare.
- Hire a respectable and trustworthy timeshare exit business to assist you.
- You can withdraw the timeshare contract if you are still within your rescission period.
We understand getting rid of a timeshare can be a nightmare if you’re not careful. When it comes to timeshares, you just can’t catch a break from the numerous scams and lies that exist in the timeshare industry. The good news is, you’re in luck! Our team has written an in-depth review of the many scams that exist, as well as helpful tips on how to cancel Holiday Inn Club Vacations. So don’t go on wondering if you could have acted sooner. Let this be the year you finally decided to regain control of your life. Fill out the form on the right or initiate a Live Chat with us to help you find the right solution for your timeshare situation.
IHG – Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Those unfamiliar with Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) are a British multinational vacation giant with over 200 years in business. Headquartered in Denham Buckinghamshire, England, IHG has almost 6,000 hotels across 100 countries.
- It makes sense why most timeshare exit companies work with IHG to help customers exchange their points between other resorts.
- In 1952, Kemmons Wilson founded the Holiday Inn. It took him 3 decades to establish the Holiday Inn hotel chain. It wasn’t until 1982 that he founded the Orange Lake Resorts. And finally, in 2008, the Holiday Inn Club Vacations brand was born. A joint venture between Intercontinental Hotel Group and Orange Lake Resorts.
- The Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort then purchased Silverleaf Resorts in 2015, further expanding IHG’s resort empire.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cancellation Policy
- If you recently had a timeshare with Holiday Inn Club Vacations, take advantage of your rescission period while it still lasts!
- The rescission period is the single most sought-after timeshare contract loophole. However, it’s also the most frequently missed opportunity due to its limited time frame.
- A rescission period allows you to cancel your timeshare contract, where you can still receive a full refund. Every state has different rescission laws when it comes to cancelling your timeshare.
- Typically, your rescission period is at the beginning of the end of your contract. A standard rescission period can last 3-14 days immediately after purchasing.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Lawsuit
In 2017, Holiday Inn Club Vacations sued the Timeshare Exit Team for “interfering with customer contracts and misled owners about its ability to get them out of timeshares.”
As a result, several pretrial hearings were scheduled for a jury in Orlando. On the night of the trial, both companies shockedly agreed on a settlement and a blanket non-disclosure clause of the settlement.
Shortly after, both companies issued press releases that made the settlement seem like a significant victory for their customers.
- On Jan. 15th, Timeshare Exit Team stated, “Orange Lake Takes Back Nearly 1,300 Timeshares from Frustrated Owners in Landmark Settlement with Timeshare Exit Team.” 5 days later, HICV responded with “Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated Secures Major Win and Exposes Timeshare Exit Team for its False, Misleading and Deceptive Practices.”
Whoever you think won, we’ll leave that up to you. What’s important was that the result of this lawsuit led to the creation of the Holiday Inn Vacations Club’s very own exit program called Horizons. This has also encouraged other timeshare developers to create similar exit options. To learn more about this lawsuit, click here.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations for Sale
- Selling your Holiday Inn Club Vacations timeshare might sound fine on the surface, but in time, you will see it can entangle you into even more problems if you’re not careful.
- The resale market can be exceptionally challenging to navigate. Timeshare resale scams are widespread throughout the entire cancellation industry. It’s full of numerous listing companies claiming they can sell your timeshare “fast.” Or that they have interested buyers “now.”
- These are all poor attempts to pressure you into another timeshare scam. If you haven’t read through the Holiday Inn Club Vacations “FAQ” section, then you may have missed that there are 2 requirements for an owner to be able to sell a Holiday Inn Club Vacations timeshare.
- First, your ownership must be paid off. If you haven’t paid off your timeshare, this automatically disqualifies you from having your Holiday Inn Club Vacations for sale.
- Most timeshare developers require your timeshare to be paid off; otherwise, they will list it as “encumbered.” In addition to your timeshare is paid off, you must be current on all your maintenance fees.
- Ask yourself, can you risk losing thousands of dollars? If you can’t, then don’t gamble away your money on the resale market! With time you will realise most timeshares have little to no resale value.
- Timeshares depreciate almost immediately after purchasing. This is why many owners have given up and listed their Holiday Inn Club Vacations timeshares for as low as $1 on eBay or Craigslist platforms.
- So ask yourself, if someone is selling their timeshare for $1, will they want to buy your timeshare for almost full price? And while you’re exhausting your time and effort to find the right buyer, you are still responsible for ongoing maintenance fees and special assessments.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Timeshare Cancellation
You don’t think your timeshare is worth a dollar? Neither do the many owners with their timeshares listed for $1. So why settle for eBay and Craigslist? Or paying thousands in unnecessary resale services? You can hire an elite staff of timeshare experts and attorneys to eliminate your Holiday Inn Club Vacations timeshare forever.
- Hiring an experienced timeshare exit company to work vigorously on your Holiday Inn Club Vacations timeshare cancellation can be a real lifesaver. However, the ugly truth is that there are just as many exit scams as timeshare resale scams.
- You will see numerous exit companies that will try and offer you a “100% Money Back Guarantee”, only to disappear a few months later with all your money. Before your timeshare is cancelled, we recommend avoiding high-pressure sales tactics or up-front fees.
We always recommend exit companies with no up-front fees and offer an escrow payment option so you stay protected. And remember, the best way to cancel a timeshare contract is by doing so legally.
When it comes to timeshare deals, escrow acts as a trustworthy facilitator. Here are some of the obvious advantages:
- First and foremost, Escrow safeguards your funds until the transaction is completed, guaranteeing that they are neither misappropriated nor lost.
- Fairness: It ensures that both the buyer and seller follow the terms of the agreement, avoiding any surprises.
- No Hassle: You may inspect the timeshare before exchanging money.
- Legal Protection: Escrow guarantees that the transaction is carried out in accordance with the law and that the relevant paperwork is in place.
- Peace of Mind: It assures you that your money and timeshare are safe until everything is finalised.
In short, escrow makes timeshare operations more secure, seamless, and dependable. So, let the attorney handle all your legalities. Their role is to look for misrepresentations in your contract or misrepresentations you faced when you purchased your timeshare.
So don’t be alarmed if you are asked many questions about how you were treated or what was said at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations sales presentation. This is all part of the process. Experienced timeshare exit companies know the industry’s ins and outs and can use their experience as leverage. So if one way doesn’t work, don’t worry! Because you still have options.
If you missed your opportunity to rescind, you should always contact your timeshare developer first, in this case, Holiday Inn Club Vacations. This lets you determine if deed buy-back or exit programs are available. If it doesn’t work out, we recommend hiring a legitimate timeshare exit company that can help you eliminate your timeshare.
Our team only recommends working with timeshare exit companies that offer a no up-front fee escrow payment option and use attorneys to assist with your timeshare cancellation. Over time, your timeshare contract can start to become a burden. Take the right step towards financial freedom and read over our website. Fill out the form on the right or contact us through Live Chat. We will give free informational consultation to help you determine if a timeshare exit company is legitimate. We’ll help you select the right exit company for your timeshare situation. There are numerous timeshare scams every year. Read over our website to learn how you can stay protected!