A group of hotels and resorts in Mexico is called Occidental Allegro. They travel to places like Cozumel, Punta Cana, and Playacar. The Vacation Store of Miami is their owner.
Each hotel and resort owned by Occidental Allegro offers a timeshare scheme called Occidental Vacation Club. Allegro Holdings, a subsidiary of the Barceló Hotel Group and purports to be associated with RCI, is the owner and manager of Occidental Vacation Club.
Despite the potential for confusion, these are the same resorts and part of the same timeshare scam. According to the many complaints people have had, the main issue with this timeshare arrangement is this. In more detail, they have cited the following:
- Using bait-and-switch tactics
- Continuously occupied properties
- Rooms that are not well-maintained and do not live up to expectations
- Add-on fees and steadily rising maintenance costs
- Using dubious promises and high-pressure sales techniques.
The Occidental Allegro Timeshare is a popular vacation ownership program that allows members to purchase a share of a resort property and enjoy the benefits of vacationing at the same resort each year. While this type of timeshare can be a great way to save money on vacation, it can also be difficult to get rid of if you decide it’s not for you. You might want to:
- Sell your timeshare.
- Negotiate with the resort to buy it back from you.
- Contacting the authorities and cancelling your timeshare.
- Hire a timeshare exit company.
This essay will discuss how you can eliminate an Occidental Allegro Timeshare, including selling or transferring it.
Selling Your Timeshare
- One way to eliminate an Occidental Allegro Timeshare is to sell it. This can be done through a timeshare resale company or by listing it on a timeshare resale website.
- When selling your timeshare, you must provide the buyer with all the necessary paperwork, such as the deed and the maintenance fees.
- You will also need to set a price for the timeshare that is fair and competitive. It is important to note that selling your timeshare may take some time and may not be the most cost-effective option.
Transferring Your Timeshare
- Another way to eliminate an Occidental Allegro Timeshare is to transfer it to someone else. This can be done through a timeshare transfer company or by finding someone interested in taking over your timeshare.
- When transferring your timeshare, you must provide the new owner with all the necessary paperwork, such as the deed and the maintenance fees.
- It is important to note that transferring your timeshare may take some time and may not be the most cost-effective option.
Cancelling Your Timeshare
- To get rid of an Occidental Allegro Timeshare is to cancel it. This can be done through a timeshare cancellation company or by contacting the resort directly.
- When cancelling your timeshare, you must provide the resort with all the necessary paperwork, such as the deed and the maintenance fees.
- It is important to note that cancelling your timeshare may take some time and may not be the most cost-effective option.
Negotiating With The Resort
- Another way to eliminate an Occidental Allegro Timeshare is to negotiate with the resort.
- This can be done by contacting the resort directly and asking them if they are willing to buy back your timeshare or offer you a different vacation package.
- When negotiating with the resort, you must provide them with all the necessary paperwork, such as the deed and the maintenance fees.
- It is important to note that negotiating with the resort may take some time and may not be the most cost-effective option.
To Hire A Timeshare Exit Company
A Timeshare Exit Company: What Is It?
- Timeshare exit companies are businesses that assist customers in vacating their timeshares. They provide various services, such as aiding you in discussions with the timeshare company, creating legal paperwork, and offering advice on handling the situation.
- Due to their knowledge of the laws and regulations governing timeshares, these companies can help you through the process of leaving your timeshare.
- They may also provide useful advice on how to avoid similar situations in the future. But most importantly, you must avoid the timeshare exit company,
- Timeshare resale scams are becoming increasingly common as more and more people are looking to buy or sell timeshares.
- Unfortunately, these scams can be difficult to spot, as they often appear legitimate transactions. It is important to be aware of the various types of timeshare resale scams and to take steps to protect yourself from becoming a victim.
- This essay will discuss what a timeshare resale scam is, how it works, and how to protect yourself from becoming a victim.
What is a Timeshare Resale Scam?
- A timeshare resale scam is a fraudulent transaction in which a person or company attempts to sell a timeshare that does not exist or is not owned by the seller. The scammer often uses high-pressure sales tactics to convince the buyer that the timeshare is a great deal and will make their money in the long run.
- The scammer may offer additional services, such as property management or rental services, to make the deal more attractive. Sometimes, the scammer may even ask for an upfront fee to “secure” the deal.
- A timeshare resale scam typically begins with an advertisement or email offering a timeshare for sale at an incredibly low price. The scammer will then contact the potential buyer and attempt to convince them that the timeshare is a great deal.
- They may also offer additional services, such as property management or rental services, to make the deal seem more attractive. Once the buyer agrees to purchase the timeshare, the scammer will ask for an upfront fee to “secure” the deal.
- The scammer will disappear once the fee has been paid, and the buyer will never receive the promised timeshare.
We are here to manage and help you avoid a timeshare exit scam. Occidental Allegro Timeshare can be avoided if you contact us.
Reviews About Occidental Allegro Timeshare
- “If you are staying at any of the Occidental hotels and are pressured to purchase a vacation club membership, do not buy it!!!! This is the biggest scam out there! The agent will show you a spectacular room with flat-screen televisions and beautiful accompaniments, but when you stay there, you’ll get a second-rate room with none of the niceties they showed you. It is worthless if you are unfortunate enough to have already bought a membership, as they sell on EBAY for $5.00.”
- “It was nice visiting the Allegro/Occidental hotel, but please never attend one of the timeshares offered at the property. The timeshare is a SCAM. Please never sign in to buy anything while vacationing there. We made a mistake in buying the timeshare and have not had the opportunity to use it because we still have to pay the same price to stay at the hotel even though we already have the Allegro/Occidental Vacation Club membership. We have reached out to the individuals at the property requesting to be released from the contract and forfeit the $15,000 that we already paid into the membership, but we have not heard back to resolve the issue. I will continue to go on to other social media platforms. to warn others of the TIMESHARE SCAM practices. … Please refuse to buy an Allegro/Occidental Vacation Club membership because it’s worthless. … I am considering finding enough people to file a Class Action Lawsuit against the vacation club.”
- “This company will tell you anything you want to hear to get you to buy into the company, and they will show you wonderful pictures (but when you go to get those, they are always a grade up from you). I own what they say is the best. They have 2 bedrooms in a royal club, but they have yet to get a room like in the book in Aruba. Do you have to upgrade? … It’s also getting to a place where you need to book over a year in advance because they have oversold the timeshare and now have more owners than space, but if you go online, you can book a room, and if you call under your timeshare they will tell you it’s full. So again, scam.”
- “We had the misfortune of getting sucked into a “90-minute” presentation for the Allegro Vacation Club while in Playa del Carmen. We had purchased discounted tickets for Xcaret, which was part of the deal. … They had our licenses and credit cards, and we could not leave the salesman and his wife, the sales manager, kept presenting different plans for over 2 hours. … After receiving the materials, we learned we had been the victim of a bait and switch, and what we had been given was unfeasible. We had to book 14 days out and pay up to 48 hours without a refund for cancellations! We returned 2 days later to cancel and get a refund. The salesman refused and kept saying that what he told us trumped the contract and language of the certificates! He then started swearing at us and threatening us. … Beware – these people are excellent salespeople who will wear you down and create an offer based on what you say during the presentation, then screw you. Also, the date on the contract was wrong, probably to prevent a challenge of the 5-day window to cancel. Fortunately, we caught that and made the changes to our contract copy. They are dishonest, sleazy people!”
In conclusion, several ways to eliminate an Occidental Allegro Timeshare include selling, transferring, cancelling, or negotiating with the resort. Each option has pros and cons, so it is important to consider them before deciding. Regardless of your choice, it is important to remember that getting rid of a timeshare can take some time and may not be the most cost-effective option.