If you’re here, you want to learn how to cancel Hilton Grand Vacations, right? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Just like you, hundreds of owners are desperate to learn how to cancel a Hilton Grand Vacations timeshare. The good news is there are options for getting rid of your timeshare; we have compiled them below.
- Check Hilton Grand Vacations cancellation policy.
- Resell your timeshare on the secondary market.
- Consult a timeshare attorney.
- Hire a reputable timeshare exit company.
- Exercise your right of rescission.
Anyone interested in owning a timeshare should listen closely. What we are about to say may shock you.
Getting rid of a timeshare can become a nightmare if you’re not cautious. Unfortunately, the truth behind the timeshare industry is that it’s full of scams! So, who do you trust? The good news is that our team has compiled this article with several helpful tips on how to cancel Hilton Grand Vacations. So what are you waiting for? Take action now! Fill out the form on the right or initiate a Live Chat with us to help you find the right solution for your timeshare situation.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- The Hilton Grand Vacations Club is a well-renowned hotel and resort empire. The brand was first established in 1994, but in 2017, the company gained a new president when its parent company changed its name to Hilton, INC.
- Mark Wang became President and CEO of Hilton Grand Vacations during this year. Even though Hilton INC was the parent company, it still allowed Hilton Grand Vacations to operate independently.
- Our team found it interesting to offer so much freedom for such a vast network of world-famous destinations.
- But in general, they are doing a good job. With world-famous resorts like Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations at Seaworld, Tuscany Village, Hilton Grand Vacations Orlando, and more! It’s no wonder why so many have signed up for their memberships. The question is, how many are truly happy with their purchase?
Hilton Grand Vacations Club Cancellation Policy
If you recently purchased a Hilton Grand Vacations timeshare, you legally have the right to exit your contract.
- An average rescission period can last as long as 14 days or as small as 3 days. It all depends on where you purchased your timeshare in. If you qualify, you can still cancel and receive a full refund.
- The rescission period applies to all timeshare owners under the “Consumer Credit Protection Act.” Also known as the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), the rescission period is the “cooling period” where you can cancel. So what’s crucial here is first determining your rescission period. Typically, it’s at the beginning or end of your contract. But we also recommend reading the Hilton Grand Vacations cancellation policy.
- Note that most resorts require you to submit a written cancellation letter. Others do allow you to submit in person. But if your only option is mail, we recommend purchasing overnight delivery.
- We’ve read many reviews where owners mention their developer has declined their late requests. This is relatively common because anything after the rescission period automatically disqualifies you from rescinding. So don’t be afraid to spend a couple of extra dollars on your mail. It could save you thousands!
- If you missed your opportunity to rescind, we still say you contact your timeshare developer. Several resorts offer exit programs for owners who want to cancel their contracts.
- And if you’ve already read the Hilton Grand Vacations Club Cancellation Policy, you may have noticed Hilton offers an exit program as well.
- Hiring a third-party company to cancel your timeshare can be more expensive. This is why this option could save you tons! The Hilton Club Counselors help when you are selling your timeshare back.
- The Hilton Grand Vacations counsellors help connect you with a genuine broker to sell your HGVC timeshare. But before you celebrate, note that owing a balance on your timeshare automatically disqualifies you. You will no longer qualify for this option if you still owe a mortgage balance.
Hilton’s exit program is called the Hilton Grand Vacations Member Solutions. Click here to contact the Hilton Grand Vacations Club and learn more.
How Do I Sell My Hilton Grand Vacation Timeshare?
- Another option to get rid of a Hilton Grand Vacations timeshare is the resale route. Note it is more complicated than it sounds.
- The reality is reselling a timeshare can be more stressful than owning one. And no one ever mentions how difficult the resale market can navigate.
- Our team understands if representatives were transparent about the timeshare industry, most companies would go bankrupt! We’ve read thousands of horror stories from timeshare owners sharing their experiences.
- In addition, a common problem that arises from most of these complaints is the increase in maintenance fees.
- Yes, the Hilton Grand Vacations Club does offer an exit program of its own. But how many owners are willing to trust the people who put them in this mess in the first place? And like any resort exit program, there are certain requirements owners must meet first to qualify. So, having a paid-off timeshare does not necessarily mean you’re off the hook.
- If you’re still set on selling, we want to point out that most timeshares do not retain a great resale value. It can be a disaster trying to resell your timeshare. Especially with the number of resale scams out there! If there’s one thing that hasn’t changed about the industry, it’s that new scams continue to develop daily. To learn more about timeshare exit scams, click here.
- So many fall for these traps because almost every timeshare owner believes their timeshare is profitable. The reality is that most timeshares’ value drops the moment they’re acquired.
- Several owners have revealed their desperation to sell on sites like eBay or Craigslist. Don’t believe us? Try searching for yourself! You’ll see how many owners have given up and listed their timeshares for as low as $1.
- The most profitable method with this option is selling on your own. However, this method will be more challenging than the others.
- Nevertheless, protecting against a resale scam is a worthy sacrifice. Our team recommends this way instead of paying someone expensive upfront fees.
- Spending a substantial amount to list your timeshare for sale does not guarantee it will sell! We never recommend paying upfront because this puts you in a vulnerable spot.
Want to learn how to cancel Hilton Grand Vacations the best way? Please continue reading the rest of the sections below.
Cancel Hilton Grand Vacations
While we want to see you enjoying your vacations, the startling truth about your Hilton Grand Vacations contract could shock you. What they never explain is just how entangling timeshare contracts can be.
We can’t deny that “timeshares” carry a bad reputation. But this doesn’t mean representatives can filter what they want to tell you! If you feel Hilton Grand Vacations has pressured or misled you somehow, you may be in luck. As crazy as that sounds, these misrepresentations could be the key to your successful cancellation.
- Our team always says the most legitimate way to contract is by doing it legally. This is why hiring a legitimate exit company to cancel your agreement is your best option.
- More importantly, one that works directly with attorneys and offers an escrow payment option.
- You could have a team of experts working with attorneys to cancel your timeshare forever!
- An attorney’s role here is to gather as much information as possible about the misrepresentations you faced during your sales presentation.
- So don’t be alarmed if you’re asked many questions about who was there and what was said. What you experienced at the Hilton Grand Vacations presentation is used to build a strong case.
- Make no mistake! The last thing you want to do is select the wrong company. The truth is the industry is full of many exit scams. This is why we never recommend paying up-front fees. Instead, we only recommend companies that offer escrow and work alongside attorneys to cancel your contract.
- But with hundreds of exit companies to explore, it’s no easy task. Most of their sales pitches sound the same. Almost all of them promise they can cancel your timeshare. But who do you believe? Well, today’s your lucky day.
- You’ve come to the right place! Contact us today and take the first step toward cancelling your HGVC timeshare. Our team offers guidance on how to get rid of your unwanted timeshare while avoiding scams. So please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Take action now!
If you still need to take advantage of your opportunity to rescind, your next step should be contacting the Hilton Grand Vacations. This is so you can determine if you qualify for their exit services. If it doesn’t work out, your next best option is hiring a legitimate timeshare exit company to help you cancel Hilton Grand Vacations.
We started this review site to increase your awareness when dealing with timeshare developers and timeshare exit companies. Our team only recommends working with timeshare exit companies that offer a no up-front fee escrow payment option and use attorneys to assist with your timeshare cancellation. Over time, your timeshare contract can start to become a burden.
Read over our website, fill out the form on the right, or initiate a Live Chat with us for a free personalised exit consultation. Our team will help connect you with a timeshare exit company with no up-front fees until your timeshare contract is cancelled. There are hundreds of timeshare scams every year. Protect yourself from becoming another victim! Click here to begin. And learn how you can cancel Hilton Grand Vacations.