What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? You may have signed a contract to purchase a Grandview Las Vegas timeshare; unfortunately, that one comes back with you.
So you may have had too many drinks at their “sales presentation,” and now you’re stuck in this timeshare you don’t remember signing up for. If someone said, “Want free show tickets” or “Get free drinks and dinner here,” unfortunately, these are the starting points of a timeshare presentation. The good news is you’re not alone. Unfortunately, many past Grandview at Las Vegas reviews have revealed many Grandview at Las Vegas scams came from their “90-minute” sales presentations.
If you’ve recently purchased a timeshare with the Grandview at Las Vegas, and now you are frantically searching for a way out, the good news is you have options. Fill out the form on the right or initiate a Live Chat to learn more through a free personalised consultation. We can help you find the right timeshare exit company for your timeshare situation.
How Far Is Grandview At Las Vegas From The Strip?
Grandview Las Vegas is one of the most popular timeshare resorts out there. For those wondering how far Grandview at Las Vegas is from the strip, it’s about 6 miles away, just a 10-minute drive without traffic. The Grandview Las Vegas also includes a shuttle service for its guests. This contributes to the Grandview timeshares’ overall value, making the Grandview Resort Las Vegas pricier and more attractive than the average timeshare.
Nevada Timeshare Laws
The rescission period is the timeframe where you can give away your timeshare property back to the company. They will have to give you a full refund and can not even ask for additional charges. The rescission period depends on the company and the location of the timeshare property. It usually takes from 3 to 10 days.
- The rescission laws in Las Vegas, Nevada, state that the rescission period lasts 5 days after the day you execute (signed) the contract.
- The laws also state that the seller can not deceive you during purchase; they must disclose all the important details about the contract by providing a copy of its public offering statement.
- The contract must include a statement about your right to cancel the deal.
- If the developer attempts to change your cancellation rights, you can avoid the contract, but if you have already signed it, you can take legal action against them.
- The developer can not misguide you about the amenities or the price of the timeshare property; if they do, they will face legal consequences.
If you want to know more timeshare-related laws in Las Vegas, Nevada, read Nevada Timeshare Foreclosure and Right to Cancel Laws.
Once You’re Home, Call The Grandview Hotel Las Vegas
What’s just as bad, if not worse, than gambling all your money away? Learning you bought a Grandview Las Vegas timeshare that comes with a lifetime of maintenance fees. That’s right; you signed a legally binding document that is trickier than most to get out of.
Sure, you could keep your Grandview at Las Vegas 2-bedroom suite until you realise that you’re paying a lifetime’s worth of fees and can only use the property once a year, not to mention multiple blackout dates because the resort over-books their units with many owners. The first thing you should do is read through the details of your contract for the rescission period. The rescission period is like a “cooling off” period, giving you a small window to return your timeshare for a full refund. Even though Nevada timeshare laws state you have until the fifth calendar day, you should always read through your contract in case of any discrepancies.
Once you’ve determined if you still fall within your rescission period to rescind, call the Grandview Hotel Las Vegas. Typically, they’ll ask for a written, notarised cancellation letter. Make sure you submit this immediately. Any documents the resort receives after the rescission period automatically disqualifies you from these services. So make sure you pay those extra costs for overnight mail. It’ll save you thousands!
How To Sell A Grandview Las Vegas Timeshare
If you missed your rescission period, you may wonder how to sell a Grandview Timeshare. This is a standard backup plan for owners not qualifying for rescission.
Unfortunately, there is no official resale market for timeshares, making them a real pain to get rid of. A significant contribution to reselling struggles is that the timeshare depreciates by almost 90% once purchased. Try eBay or Craigslist. You will find that many owners have listed their timeshares for as low as $1.
This is a negative sign that owners have given up on waiting for a buyer. Besides, eBay charges a $50 fee to list your timeshare on their site. Why would someone want to purchase your Grandview timeshare at full price when others have theirs for $1?
How To Cancel Grandview At Las Vegas Timeshare
So you didn’t qualify for rescission. And we may have burst your bubble by selling your Grandview Las Vegas timeshare. What’s next? Our team believes the most legitimate way you will cancel a Grandview timeshare is by hiring the right people. Hiring a reputable timeshare exit company that works directly with timeshare attorneys is the best option to get out of a timeshare with Grandview Las Vegas.
- You signed a legally binding document, which can last throughout your lifetime in some contracts.
- Doing so legally is the best way to get out of a timeshare with Grandview.
- What’s better than hiring a team full of timeshare experts to work vigorously on your case? An experienced team of experts who have the assistance of qualified timeshare attorneys.
- Just because a company poses to work with attorneys does not mean you are safe from an exit scam.
- You should still avoid anyone who tries to charge you up-front without a guarantee.
- Unfortunately, there are many scams in the timeshare cancellation industry as well. Our team only recommends exit companies with no up-front fees and offers an escrow payment option to protect you from a timeshare exit scam.
Many experts warn the timeshares industry is like “walking through a minefield.” Unfortunately, there is some truth to this statement. Whether it’s the development, exit, or resale industry, they’re all filled with scammers ready to rob you of your money. If you still need to find your opportunity to rescind, contact your timeshare developer first to see how to cancel a timeshare contract. If it doesn’t work out, we recommend hiring timeshare exit companies that can help with your timeshare situation.
Overall, the Grandview Timeshare in Las Vegas could be a better investment. No timeshare is a smart investment. Paying a lifetime of maintenance fees for a property you will never own cannot benefit your financial situation. If you feel you were misled or a victim of high-pressure sales tactics and signed with the Grandview Resort Las Vegas, remember the faster you cancel, the more money you’ll save!
- There is no debate that numerous timeshares exit scams appear every year. And as the scams continue to adapt, so should your knowledge and skills to protect yourself against them.
- Our goal with our review site is to help you get a closer look at how timeshare exit companies operate. Learning how a reputable exit company operates will make red flags easier to point out when you come across one.
- The problem for many owners who wish to get rid of their timeshare is that they find themselves in an undesirable situation, financially and mentally, and they don’t know where to turn.
- This can make them feel desperate and take drastic measures to get rid of their timeshare as quickly as possible – including paying for “guaranteed” timeshare exit scams.
- These scams promise fast results at a very low upfront cost but cost the owner more money in the long run. Therefore, you must know the signs of a scam to avoid falling victim to one.
- We can also help you determine if an exit company is legitimate. Know your legal rights so you can exit your contract legally. There are numerous timeshares scams every year. Read over our website to learn how you can stay protected!
As always, contact our team to help determine if a timeshare exit company is reputable. We only recommend timeshare exit companies that have no up-front fees and offer an escrow option so you stay protected. Our review site aims to help you get a closer look at how timeshare exit companies operate and benefit your situation. We only recommend reputable timeshare exit companies with no up-front fees and offer an escrow option so you stay protected. Contact our team to help you determine if an exit company is qualified to cancel Grandview at Las Vegas timeshare. Read over our website and fill out the form on the right, or contact us through Live Chat for a free informational consultation. Learn how you can protect yourself from a timeshare exit scam!