Fantasea Resorts Timeshare
Fantsea Resorts Timeshare is located in Atlantic City, near the sea, in the United States. People who like to spend their vacations near the seas visit this resort often. They offer a lot of amenities like a roof-top pool, two hot tubs on the upper level of the resort, dining at Blue Water Grille, the arcade to play video games, air hockey, and a bar.
The resort is famous, but its timeshares are certainly not. Many people want to exit their timeshare contracts. They say that their services could be better and timeshare properties are too expensive. If you are here to learn about how you can exit your Fantsea Resorts timeshare, you are at the right place. Keep reading this article to explore the options of getting out of timeshare properties.
Why Should You Cancel Your Fantasea Resorts Timeshare?
There are a lot of reasons why you should get rid of your timeshare, but if you are still confused about whether you should take this step or not, here are some facts about timeshares that are not in the owner’s favour;
- The maintenance fees and mortgage of vacation properties are high in locations popular for vacations. These costs are to be paid annually as these contracts are annual-based. This way, these vacation properties may cost more than the usual vacation expenses.
- Over time, people’s preferences change, which can make them bored of the same vacation spot; hence, the vacation property they have paid for will not be of any use.
- As we live in a rapidly changing world, people’s financial situations change instantly. Still, Timeshare contacts come with long-term commitments, which may lead to problems for people in the future.
- The interest rates on Timeshare are 11-22%, so the mortgage will become 3x the amount you will pay at the start.
- It can be difficult to resell the property as the supply of these Timeshare properties exceeds the demand in the market, so they are often resold at a loss. In some cases, the value of the property declines, which will also lead to loss.
- Contractors in this field have been reported as being dishonest with the customers as people were not properly told about the contract’s costs and other important clauses.
Reviews For Fantsea Resorts Timeshare
Before you start reading about the options you have to eliminate your timeshare contract, read what their customers have to say about them.
According to TripAdvisor,
- What a terrible stay. I travel a lot, and we use RCI all the time. This place looked nice and was about a 6-hour drive from home. We decided to take my daughter out there for her birthday. When we first got there, we were checking in and had the car out front; a guy from security came out yelling at us that we needed to get a parking pass 1st. The guy behind the desk was checking me in and trying to give me directions while this security guy was yelling over him, telling us we needed a parking pass 1st. I figured we would check in and then get a parking pass like everywhere I’ve ever been, but whatever. I ALREADY paid an exchange fee through RCI and figured there would be a parking fee, but when the resort cost came to almost $90, I was blown away. The pool was closed, the sauna/spa was closed, the kid’s zone was closed, and I couldn’t even get laundry detergent to do my laundry.. then we got our room, a beautiful view; however, the room next door had a sign; there is construction going on, no big deal. We heard power drills from the room on top of us and next door early in the morning. We have dish soap but no sponge, extra toilet paper, or trash bags. Ok, so we decide to try and make the best of it, go out to the boardwalk and as soon as you leave the hotel, there are nothing but bums and drug addicts hanging around. What an awful place all around! Okay, so we decided it was safer to stay inside, and we could just relax. The day we left for our long drive, we would sleep in and get rest before we headed out. However, we got a note on our door that there was a water leak and the water would be shut down between 7 and 9:30. Granted, they gave a later checkout, but we had planned to leave by 10, so instead of sleeping in we all(6 of us, 4 kids) now had to wake up at 5:30 so we could all shower and use the water before it was shut off. Terrible time. Will never go back or recommend.
- You should not have to pay for parking at a resort you are a guest at. Also, the elevator is only big enough for 2-3 people. The rooms are a bit old and outdated. The staff was friendly, and they offered some adult activities. The rooms smell old; you may want to bring your own cleaning supplies. I would not stay here again.
- Sadly, the building and the rooms are in need of renovation. Very old and outdated. The furniture in the room is old and needs to be replaced. A very odd soaking tub that doubles as the shower was odd. The location is great, but that’s about it.
- This place was horrible. The sofa looked like it was thirty years old and had been found on the side of the road. I feared sitting on the kitchen chairs because I might catch an STD. The remote for the TV was so sticky with who knows what that we called to get a new one. I was shocked at how outdated all the rooms were after looking at the rooms on the RCI website. We were a victim of the bait-and-switch scheme. I am so disappointed in RCI. I would not recommend anyone to use them. The website shows one thing, and then the resort gives you another.
- Never replaced soap. After calling, I did not replace the towels; I had to call several times. Left unit door open two days!!! They did not clean the room the entire week, even after the request. When I called and complained to the front desk, it said that we “refused” to have the room cleaned —which is NOT true! We were not in the room the entire day, each day from 8 am until 8 pm, because we were doing a show, so how would we have refused?
If you have been facing the same type of problems, hurry up so you can get rid of your Fantasea Resorts Timeshare as soon as possible.
How Can You Cancel Your Timeshare Contract?
- The timeshare company provides the cooling-off period or the rescission period. The US government has also declared it.
- According to the rescission period, you can return your timeshare property to its developer within 3 days of buying it.
- If your timeshare was bought recently, you could give it back to the timeshare company without worrying about any additional charges.
- In order to do this, you will have to write a rescission letter confirming your cancellation.
- The cancellation letter should be very formal, and the reason for cancellation should be rational.
- If you think all this will be overwhelming, consult an attorney to help you.
- Or you can contact us; our team will guide you step by step.
Sell Your Timeshare
- If the rescission period has ended, you can sell your timeshare property.
- Selling your timeshare property is a bit hard, but we are here to help.
- First of all, evaluate the value of your property.
- By evaluating, we mean you will have to explore the current market and look for similar timeshare properties. Look through their prices and then decide the price for your timeshare.
- Putting up a fair price is important. If your timeshare is too expensive, people will not consider buying it.
- After that, promote your property by listing it on resale websites.
- Make sure you post nice pictures and an impressive description.
- You can contact our team for suggestions if you need help writing a strong description.
Rent Out Your Timeshare
As far as we know, Fantasea Resorts do allow their timeshare owners to rent out their properties. Here is what you need to do if you want to rent out your property;
- Start by researching the current market rates of similar timeshares to understand the prices. Understanding the value of your property is very important.
- The next thing you need to do is make your property look presentable. If your timeshare looks neat and clean, it will attract more renters.
- Afterwards, ensure you take high-quality pictures and prepare a good description when listing your timeshare for renting.
- As soon as the property attracts potential renters, you can earn a good amount from it, which will help you pay the property’s mortgage, maintenance fees or any other charges. So, the property will be paying for itself.
You can ask for help from the timeshare company. Fantasea Resorts offers properties for rent on their website. Contact their service department to learn more about their renting policies.
Give Away Your Property
Read Free Fantsea Resorts Timeshare, and you will realise that people who own Fantasea Resorts Timeshare are giving away their property for free. If you are not financially unstable and want to get away from the burden of owning a timeshare property, consider giving it away for free.
- If you give away your property, its annual expenses will no longer be your headache.
- You can invest that money somewhere else.
- Even if you are not earning anything from your timeshare, you are still saving the money you will be spending on it in the future.
Deciding what to do with your timeshare is stressful, but we do not want you to stress. Contact us; we will help you decide a path. We will evaluate your situation and help you pick the best option to get rid of your timeshare property.
Our site specialises in reviewing exit companies for our customers. In the process of getting rid of your timeshare property, you will think about approaching any exit company. Exit companies help timeshare owners eliminate their timeshare contracts. They evaluate your contract and come up with the best solutions to exit it. They might be a bit expensive, but they will save you from the hustle. Contacting an exit company seems like a great option until the scammers come into the picture.
- Exit companies are in demand, which is why many people in the market have copied them and started scamming timeshare owners.
- These fake exit companies are very clever and vanish with your money without giving you time to realise what happened to you.
- If you want to save yourself from these scammers, you should work with exit companies that offer escrow.
- Escrow is when a third-party company holds onto your payment while the timeshare exit process occurs.
- If all is successful as promised, the escrow company releases your funds to the timeshare exit company.
- If the exit company leaves work for some reason, your money will be safe with the escrow company.
- Escrow will save you from scams and give you peace of mind that your money is safe. Some companies offer a 100% money-back guarantee, but only work with them if you have experience dealing with exit companies. These are the types of companies that can scam you.
So take the right step towards financial freedom and learn how to cancel timeshares! Fill out the form on the right or contact us through Live Chat for a free informational consultation to determine the best option for your situation. We can also help you determine if an exit company is legitimate. Know your legal rights so you can exit your contract legally. There are numerous timeshares scams every year. Read over our website to learn how you can stay protected!