Branson has long been a popular destination for vacationers from Missouri and nationwide. Spending a nice vacation in Branson’s Nantucket can be a great idea. But buying their timeshare? Not the best choice to make. According to s study, 85% of timeshare owners regret buying the timeshare in the first place.
As most of the timeshare owners eventually realise they do not need or want their timeshare, cancellation is crucial. This may result from several factors, including financial problems, changes in lifestyle, or unhappiness with the timeshare property. The process of officially eliminating a timeshare contract and the related financial obligations is known as timeshare cancellation. There are many reasons why timeshare owners try to disown their property. If you are trying to exit from Bronson’s Nantucket Timeshare, continue reading to learn and explore which option works best for you.
This article will help you eliminate your timeshare property. Keep reading to be informed about the following;
- Why are timeshares not worthy anymore?
- Complaints by customers about the Branson’s Nantucket resort and timeshare.
- Cancellation policy of the Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare.
- Ways to cancel your timeshare contract.
- What type of scams are common in the timeshare industry?
Why Are Timeshares A Burden?
Back in the day, timeshares were considered a good investment. People used to buy timeshare properties and then pass them on to their children or sell them to make a profit. But these days, timeshares are rather a financial burden than an asset.
- Most timeshare companies promise their customers that their property will give them a variety of benefits, but that is all a lie.
- Unlike real states, timeshares lose most of their value with time.
- Timeshares lock you in a specific location and timeframe for your vacation. And remember the long commitment of annually paying them you agreed upon signing the contract.
- Investing in a Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare might be the worst mistake. These timeshare companies only care about their sales and never about their customers.
If you are still unsure whether you should cancel your Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare, read the reviews below given by their customers on different websites.
Complaints About Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare
- Branson’s Nantucket is a deceitful scam! We were lied to over and over…we should have known it sounded too good to be true. Then you’re given pages and pages you’re pressured to sign after being lied to, even after clarifying all questions. We went to the ******** ******** ******* to no avail. I’m sure they were lied to, also. They play the “Christian” game if they sense you are one, and they give “deals” or “discounts” to military or veterans. They are one big lie! Beware! Stay away! Run as fast as you can.
- We attended Nantucket’s presentation on 9/13/2022 because we were promised theatre tickets. Before the presentation started, we were asked to provide a credit card for a refundable $50 deposit for the tickets to the show. I presented them with a credit card that I had never used and gave them a receipt for my charge. After the presentation, I was refunded my $50 and told them I would need to think about their offer. I asked the presenter for his business card so that I could contact him, but he refused to provide one. When we returned home a few days later, I noticed that the credit card that I provided them for the tickets had over $ 5,000 worth of Web charges added to my card on 9/14/2022 for unauthorised charges for merchandise. I am unable to prove who made these unauthorised charges, but it seems pretty coincidental, considering the time frame of the presentation and the charges.
- SCAM. Take the free vacation, but do not sign a contract. We spent five hours in an office with Justin McDaniel, where he completed paperwork with us to do a legal exit from an existing timeshare in order to do business with them. He put it in an envelope. He addressed the envelope. He said all we had to do was put the envelope in the mail with postage. We were told to stop paying on our existing timeshare, which we did not do. We later found out that no such action was taken to exit us from that existing timeshare. We spent thousands of dollars, and we now have two timeshares. Their resolution is for us to deed the timeshare back to them so that they profit twice. Please look them up with the Better Business Bureau. The Better Business Bureau even has a cautionary alert on doing business with them due to a number of consumer complaints surrounding the same issues.
- I called twice before we checked in. Once right after I made the reservation too make sure their would be no stairs! My father in law is on oxygen and can not do stairs! Upon check in Cheyenne was extremely rude at check in! She should not be in customer service at all! We get to the unit and it has 17 stairs! So we call Cheyenne at front desk to let her know that this unit will not work! Then show back up to the front desk. Cheyenne then says she has no control of the rooms. Then we begin the waiting game with Cheyenne! Then 45 minutes later we get keys to our new unit. This unit had extremely dirty floors. Our feet were black from the filthy floors! Blood and other stain on walls! No towels at the pool for guests!
Cancellation Policy Of Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare
Cancellation rules and regulations vary from company to company. Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare cancellation policies are aligned with their resort.
- The first thing you need to do is go through your timeshare contract and evaluate it properly. Cancellation policies and procedures are usually outlined in the contract. Look for information like the cancellation deadlines, fees, penalties, etc.
- Call the customer service or member service department if the contract needs clarification. They will provide you with detailed information on the cancellation policies, including the penalties.
- If you still need help understanding the procedures, consult an attorney. A timeshare lawyer will contact the company and get the relevant information. But make sure you hire a trustworthy lawyer who has a good reputation and a good amount of experience in the timeshare industry.
How Can You Cancel Your Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare Contract?
If you want to get out of your Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare, here is what you need to do;
The Rescission Period:
- The rescission period usually lasts from 3 to 10 days at max.
- The recision laws in the US state that you can cancel your timeshare contract within 3 business days of signing it.
- This method of cancelling your contract is the easiest one so far.
- Cancelling your timeshare contract within the rescission period will save you from any penalties or additional costs.
- All you need to do is write a formal letter to your timeshare company.
- Include your name, address and contact information at the top. Also, add the date of the letter.
- Clearly write your interests. In the first paragraph, write about the letter’s purpose and to whom the letter is referred. Make sure you request confirmation. It is important to have a record of the cancellation letter.
- Also, ensure the letter is signed and sent through a verified mail with a return receipt or a method that provides proof of delivery.
Read The Rescission Letter if you want detailed information about the importance and process of writing a rescission letter to your timeshare company.
Rent Out The Property:
- Make a good portfolio of your timeshare property. Determine its true value by evaluating similar properties in the market.
- Write a good description and post good-quality pictures.
- It is possible to find interested renters for your timeshares.
- But to find renters year-round to cover your annual payments is highly unlikely.
- Renting out your property can buy you time to think about your next step.
Keep in mind that it is important to contact the timeshare company before putting the property up for rent. Some companies do not allow their customers to rent out their property. So, being informed about the rules is crucial.
Sell the Property:
- The next option is to sell the property.
- This process may be hard, but it is not impossible to sell your timeshare property.
- The procedure is the same as the rental one.
- You need to put a fair price on the property by evaluating the current market.
- Remember that timeshares are not real state properties; therefore, they lose their value over time, so rather than giving you a profit, they will give you a loss.
- So, you must decide the value of your property, remembering that it must have lost most of its value over time.
Scams Related To Timeshares
Some people do not have time to deal with cancelling their timeshare contracts. So, they contact exit companies or lawyers.
- When consulting an attorney, make sure you either know them personally or have at least read reviews about them.
- Knowing about the lawyer’s reputation in the market and their work experience in the industry is very important.
- Doing proper research is crucial to avoid scams.
If you are not going for a lawyer but an exit company, the chances of getting scammed are still high.
- Scams surrounding exit companies are increasing day by day.
- Most of the people, after buying a timeshare, realise that it was a wrong decision, so they run to exit companies to get rid of the property. As exit companies gained popularity, scams became common.
- You risk running into a fake timeshare exit company that wants to run off with your money.
Apart from these scams, rental and resale scams are also present in the industry.
- Scammers ask for up-front fees from people. They promise them to find potential buyers or renters but once they get the money, they disappear.
- They make fake promises about profits. They convince people by using high-pressure sales tactics.
- They operate without license which makes it even harder to catch them afterwards.
- They even make fake rental listings that they do not even own. They will ask for half or even full payment and when the renters reach the property, they realize the reservations was never made.
- Some resale companies claim that they have a line of potential buyers who will buy your property in an instant but in realit, they do not have anyone. They are just planning to take money from you and then vanish.
From timeshare resale scams to timeshare rental scams to even fake attorney scams, our goal here at TimeshareExitAdvice.com is to help educate owners to protect themselves from becoming another victim of a timeshare exit scam.
Before making a decision, make sure you evaluate all the pros and cons. Researching thoroughly willl help you a lot. Being cautious and informed is crucial to avoid scams.
- When approaching an exit company, make sure they offer escrow.
- Escrow is when a third-party company holds onto your payment while the timeshare exit process occurs.
- Going through the escrow route can be expensive because the timeshare exit fee increases when a third-party company comes into the picture.
- But escrow will save you from scams.
- Also, remember that your timeshare contract contains loopholes. Only a timeshare lawyer can help you understand these loopholes and get you out of the timeshare contract.
- So, do not be afraid to seek legal help.
- You can contact us if you need help in approaching an attorney.
Our goal with our review site is to help you get a closer look at how timeshare exit companies operate. If you learn how a reputable exit company operates, it’ll make red flags easier to spot out when you come across one. Contact our team so we can help you determine if a timeshare exit company is legitimate. Read over our website and fill out the form on the right or contact us through Live Chat for a free informational consultation. Learn how you can protect yourself from a timeshare exit scam!