If you’re among the countless individuals considering exiting your timeshare, you’re not alone. Many timeshare owners find themselves in situations where these investments no longer align with their lifestyles. Fortunately, there are businesses that specialize in helping you exit your timeshare contract, and one of them is Royalty Exit Solutions.
In this comprehensive review, we’ll delve into the services offered by Royalty Exit Solutions, providing valuable insights into their approach, website, background, costs, reviews, and services. We will also discuss the role of a timeshare exit company and how they assist timeshare owners in canceling their timeshare contracts. Our objective is to provide you with insights into the following points:
- How does Royalty Exit Solutions work?
- What can you find on the company’s website?
- Company’s background.
- Costs and fees of the company.
- Reviews and ratings of the company.
- Services offered by the company.
Let’s get started.
How Does Royalty Exit Solutions Work?
Royalty Exit Solutions, located in Irvine, California, claims to have extensive experience in the timeshare industry. Over the years they’ve successfully assisted numerous clients in exiting their timeshare contracts.
Owning a timeshare is a luxury for a short time until the person considers that timeshares are bad. The reality kicks in when a person has to keep up with the maintenance fees and other costs, even when not visiting the property frequently. Royalty Exit Solutions help such people in exiting the timeshare legally.
The company focuses on discovering people who want to buy timeshares but need financial assistance to cover the expensive initial price. This requires significant work because it might be difficult to sell many timeshares online, even for just $1. After all, timeshares lose their value. It is manageable if you have enough industry knowledge and understand what and how to promote. These conditions are favorable for Royalty Exit Solutions.
Royalty Exit Solutions, unlike most timeshare cancellation companies, claims to adopt a completely different strategy. These stand out as the main characteristics.
- A free consultation is not a sales pitch. The free consultation offered by Royalty Exit Solution is assuredly not a sales technique. They claim you will never feel forced to use the company’s services. They will aid you if they can offer free assistance.
- Costs remain the same for everyone. Many timeshare exit businesses base their costs on your timeshare purchase price or the size of your monthly dues to determine what they believe you can afford. Royalty Exit Solutions steer clear of this tactic and deal with all their clients the same.
- No need to pay the upfront fees. The amount will be placed in escrow, and the company will get payment once you get yourself out of your timeshare agreement.
Royalty Exit Solutions gives a clear explanation of how it operates. The business will provide you with a free consultation, following which they will explain your options. If you hire the company, you will sign an authority letter allowing them to negotiate on your behalf. It will work explicitly; they won’t demand that you deny employing them over the phone or insist they pose like you.
As many companies are scamming people as they act to be the reliable timeshare exit company, Royalty Exit Solutions are clear about what they do and don’t. The list of the things they dont offer is below:
- They are not a timeshare transfer company. Some organizations that help people sell their timeshares assert they can give ownership to a charity or a fake LLC. That won’t work since most timeshare agreements give the resort the right to pursue you if you transfer your timeshare to someone who doesn’t make payments.
- The cancellation process takes time. You must be patient with the company and trust the process. They won’t promise to release you from the timeshare in days.
You will discover a few unexpected facts after examining Royalty Exit Solution’s website in greater detail. As you click on the website, you will find it to have a clean, simplistic, and expertly designed layout.
As you browse the homepage, you will see this company makes a powerful statement. They advertise that they “help timeshare owners regain financial freedom” and make the appealing promise that they offer clients hassle-free timeshare exit solutions.
The Royalty Exit Solutions website is a breeze and competent. Transparency, honesty, and professionalism are highlighted as the company’s three main selling qualities on the front page, including a link to an article with key information on timeshare cancellation and a contact form.
There is also a useful FAQ section, a page regarding the company’s advocates, and an “About Us” page containing details about the company and how it works.
The Royalty Exit Solutions top menu features the company’s mission and history. On the website, you see a link to the ‘Timeshare Exit Quiz” as you browse and look around further. You will be asked various questions about yourselves and your case during this 15-minute quiz. By the time the exam is over, you might know how Royalty Exit Solutions runs its course, what to anticipate from the business, and how much money you can save. Likewise, the questionnaire will inform you if you require Royalty Exit Solutions, given your circumstances.
Background of the Company
When you need a reliable and trustworthy timeshare exit company, Royalty Exit Solutions can help. Having the personal experience of dealing with tedious timeshare contracts over the years, they deliver what they promise to their clients.
The company has served timeshare owners for more than a decade. Based on a situation where members of their own family were entangled in what they later discovered might have been unethical timeshare arrangements. As a result of the persistent pressure to pay high fees despite doubtful legalities, they learned a distressing truth: most timeshare commitments are illegal, and millions of trusting consumers are forced to uphold these contracts without complaint.
They made it their responsibility to educate individuals about their timeshare agreements and provide them with a simpler, more direct way to get out of onerous obligations after realizing how common this problem was.