Linx Legal, also known as Linx Legal, Inc. is another timeshare exit company that may be able to help you get rid of your timeshare. The company is based out of Charlotte, NC, but has offices in Myrtle Beach, SC, and Scottsdale, AZ.
Linx Legal claims to be the best in timeshare debt cancellation. They state that they are the top company in the industry.
Linx Legal makes bold claims, which is surprising given the industry’s reputation in the US. Their website highlights some important details:
- They extend in-home consultations throughout the entire United States.
- Linx Legal’s business history spans approximately 14 years.
- Weren’t officially accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) until 07/06/2017.
- No Escrow only a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Does this mean up-front fees?
- Linx Legal decides when to involve a timeshare attorney. What if they decide wrong?
An exit company that boasts over 14 years of experience but took 7-8 years to get accredited with the BBB did raise some concerns for our team. In addition, for being around for 14 years we did find it odd how they lack online reviews on all platforms. A reputable timeshare exit company will typically have a strong positive presence on all platforms.
Choosing the right exit company for your timeshare cancelation can be trickier than it seems. As you hear sales pitch after sales pitch, you start realizing they can all start sounding the same and it can get quite repetitive. Lucky for you, our team has written an in-depth review of Linx Legal listing the company’s pros and cons.
Our team believes there are a couple of useful tips every timeshare owner should know before working with any exit company. Fill out the form on the right or initiate a Live Chat so we can help you find the right exit company ideal for your timeshare situation.